Sunday THP Get Together

Thegeneral451

King Linksbear
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad
I would like to give a Big thanks to MaryC for setting up today's Round. It was great to meet fellow addicts of THP Buckjob and Hanks! (I already knew France before the round)

Also a big Congrats to Mary for going under 100 for the first time!!! :banana:
She also had Shot of the Day with a 25yd chip in!!!

It was a fun Day in the sun, can't wait to play with more of the THP family!

Glad you enjoyed yourself general. This is one of the big things THP is all about meeting people with a common interest and having some fun together.

Great sounds like a lot of fun

yeah thanks again Mary!! and i can still see that chip rolling in the cup!!!!

I hope we can do something like this later in the fall like we did last year. It's always fun playing with THP forum members. Glad you had a good time.

i am pretty sure we decided today we will be doing a fall get together! i think mary said in September sometime!

I am def in for a fall get together as long as its not Sept 10th, thats PSU vs Alabama and me and France have tix :)

I haven't seen any pics of the get together, anyone going to post any or have some been posted elsewhere? I am glad everyone had so much fun, I really enjoy getting together with my THP brother & sisters for a round of golf.

it was great playing with you as well man. You and France are good guys and we'll tee it up again soon!

I would like to give a Big thanks to MaryC for setting up today's Round. It was great to meet fellow addicts of THP Buckjob and Hanks! (I already knew France before the round)

Also a big Congrats to Mary for going under 100 for the first time!!! :banana:
She also had Shot of the Day with a 25yd chip in!!!

It was a fun Day in the sun, can't wait to play with more of the THP family!

I haven't seen any pics of the get together, anyone going to post any or have some been posted elsewhere? I am glad everyone had so much fun, I really enjoy getting together with my THP brother & sisters for a round of golf.

I think Buckjob has some action shots of Hanks on the Beach! Thats about it lol

he won't release those until the embargo date passes....in 2014...but I got out in 2 which is EPIC for me and my sand game (or lack thereof)

I think Buckjob has some action shots of Hanks on the Beach! Thats about it lol

Glad you had some fun. It's always great to get together with fellow THP'ers. Congrats, Mary! What is it with these NE get togethers and breaking 100? Anyone on that breaking 100 thread should play with the Nor Easters so they can break 100. :D

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Nothing better than golf with friends.

Next time you guys plan on a PA outing let me know. I'm always down for a round!

Great to hear you guys had a fun time and way to go Mary on breaking 100!

Thanks everyone for joining us yesterday! It was an absolute blast playing with France, The General, Buckjob and Hanks. I couldn't have asked for a better fivesome to be playing in to break 100 and I'm still smiling from the chip-in.

In regards to pictures from yesterday, I have to admit I completely forgot to take any pictures. So, there won't be any posted from me but if someone else has some picts, it would be fun to see (Hanks screaming at his Spongebob Ball)

I also want to thank Golf4Life for a great round on Friday evening at Galen Hall. We had an absolute blast playing a Tillinghast course (Designer of Winged Foot). It will be one of the courses we play in for the Fall Gathering. It is a little gem of a course.

We had a good time on Saturday too with Hanks, Motoo, and his friend Steve who joined the forum because of playing with us on Saturday as "abbaluver"

I'm going to start a thread for the Fall PA/DE/MD/E. Ohio/Anybody Else Who Wants To Come Gathering in a few weeks. I'm also going to be posting a thread for an upper NE gathering

Again, it was a blast guys yesterday! I can't wait to play with you again.

he won't release those until the embargo date passes....in 2014...but I got out in 2 which is EPIC for me and my sand game (or lack thereof)

hanks actually paid me off for the Beach Photos on the way home blackmail is paying my bills this month! lol

I think we need to bust out thegenerals flip camera for next outing and get some action videos.

hanks actually paid me off for the Beach Photos on the way home blackmail is paying my bills this month! lol

Check those bills.

For the record...it was fun screaming and not angry screaming....that Spongebob sure knew where the fairway was but had trouble dropping into the cup when teetering on the edge

Thanks everyone for joining us yesterday! It was an absolute blast playing with France, The General, Buckjob and Hanks. I couldn't have asked for a better fivesome to be playing in to break 100 and I'm still smiling from the chip-in.

In regards to pictures from yesterday, I have to admit I completely forgot to take any pictures. So, there won't be any posted from me but if someone else has some picts, it would be fun to see (Hanks screaming at his Spongebob Ball)

I also want to thank Golf4Life for a great round on Friday evening at Galen Hall. We had an absolute blast playing a Tillinghast course (Designer of Winged Foot). It will be one of the courses we play in for the Fall Gathering. It is a little gem of a course.

We had a good time on Saturday too with Hanks, Motoo, and his friend Steve who joined the forum because of playing with us on Saturday as "abbaluver"

I'm going to start a thread for the Fall PA/DE/MD/E. Ohio/Anybody Else Who Wants To Come Gathering in a few weeks. I'm also going to be posting a thread for an upper NE gathering

Again, it was a blast guys yesterday! I can't wait to play with you again.

For the record...it was fun screaming and not angry screaming....that Spongebob sure knew where the fairway was but had trouble dropping into the cup when teetering on the edge

I'm scooping up all the Spongebob balls I can for you to scream at (and YES, it was in fun not angry screaming) in the Fall.

I think we need to bust out thegenerals flip camera for next outing and get some action videos.

that be sweet! then we can get video of me 3 putting on a par 4 that i drove in 1! lol ugh 38 putts was PAINFUL yesterday! now that would be some blackmail!

that be sweet! then we can get video of me 3 putting on a par 4 that i drove in 1! lol ugh 38 putts was PAINFUL yesterday! now that would be some blackmail!

I hear you! I was looking at my last four months of rounds and I haven't had more than 32 putts in a round since The Squire course at the THP Outing... Those greens were diabolical and who ever decided to put the pins where they did should be forced to downhill putt from 40' for the rest of their lives.

But it was cool to see you drive that green!

Yeah you would have been around par minus some of those putts, but to your defense they were small and tough greens.

I lost all my yellow balls :(

I hear you! I was looking at my last four months of rounds and I haven't had more than 32 putts in a round since The Squire course at the THP Outing... Those greens were diabolical and who ever decided to put the pins where they did should be forced to downhill putt from 40' for the rest of their lives.

But it was cool to see you drive that green!

i was on a tear lately with my putting no 3 putts in 3 rounds i had 5 yesterday. oh well i had a blast and thats all i care about!

Back