Daphne's Headcovers - Blog

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The owner of Daphne's, Jane Spice, has a new blog post and I wanted to share it with everyone here. Daphne's is one of those brands that makes you feel like you are a part of their family. From their customer service to quality of products I honestly believe they are one of the best companies in the golf industry. If you ever have a chance to meet Jane, do it, she is a wonderful person and a good friend to THP.

Here is her new blog post http://www.daphnesheadcovers.com/wordpress/index.php

I love blogs, it gives you such a personal connection and it's great that Jane takes the amount of time she does to dedicate herself to her blog. Thanks for sharing.

Just read up on it a bit - she definitely sounds like a neat person. Wish I could just say "I am in the golf business" when someone asks what I do for a living. Still need one of those monkey headcovers; look too cool!!

I love the Daphnes's headcovers. Hoping that THP gets some new designs in at some point

If you guys get a chance, drop a comment on there. Jane reads each one personally and it means more to her than you think.

Jane is such a fantastic person! I had the opportunity to meet her at the PGA Show and she was so nice. She is truly one of the good guys in the golf industry.

I really like Jane, she is such a nice woman. I really like the company and the product, all great people.

I haven't been to the blog in a few weeks, I'll run over there and drop a comment. Thanks!

Great blog!! Dropped a comment on the most recent post!

Thanks for the heads up! Once I get settled in my new job...once, I, er, find it! I'm totally getting that Daphne's Dorado THP Special Edition cover.

Thanks to everybody that dropped a comment down on Jane's blog. It means the world to us and even more importantly, it lights up a smile on a wonderful woman's face.

Just popped a message on her blog, I really must pick up a Pug headcover in the very near future

Just popped a message on her blog, I really must pick up a Pug headcover in the very near future

Thanks Mike.

Daphne's is so cool.

I need to subscribe to her RSS feed. I will get my monkey on this year!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Thanks for the link. Comment posted.

I've never met Jane in person yet feel like I have know her for a long time. She has this talent for making a person feel almost like family on line, can you imagine what she could do in person? I have several headcovers of her's and look to support her company exclusively in the future. Thanks Jane and Daphne's for all you do!

If you guys get a chance, drop a comment on there. Jane reads each one personally and it means more to her than you think.

I did early before I read this. I have read alot about her from others. It's all the same. She is an awesome person and has introduced me to some really great people. Love her without ever meeting her

Left a comment for them, Love my headcover!!
on a side note: still spreadin the word of THP out there!

Back