Oasis Golf Course - Loveland OHIO

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
Played Canadan's home course yesterday - it is a beauty!!
the 3 finishing holes were spectacular. 3 of the best holes ive played since Florida!

Thanks for getting us out Dan, that was a fun sunday! Wish i could have got off the tee better - that was so frustrating!!

Cant help but think i would have been great with my iron striking and wedges - cant wait to give it another go.

Started off well, tough par3 3rd - playing to 173 over water - with OB all around.. I struck a perfect 6 iron that never left the flag - just forgot my wheaties and left it about 8 feet short. Then had the birdie putt stop on the lip, again no wheaties!!

IMG_1529.jpg

This is 16, a par 3 - that was 188 to the middle. Gorgeous hole.
oasis16par3.jpg

#17 - tough par 4. I hit the 3w of my life - left me 86 in. GPS'd to 264! thats a loooong drive for me, and with a 3w no less.

oasisdrive17greenshot.jpg

my drive

oasisdrive173w.jpg

and the gps!

#18 - par4 430
Gorgeous finishing hole. Water left - OB right. I hit a nice 3w again. left me this approach hah. 170 to the pin.
oasis2nd18.jpg

Those are some good looking holes. Thanks for posting the pics.

Thanks for getting us out Dan, that was a fun sunday! Wish i could have got off the tee better - that was so frustrating!!

My pleasure buddy! You'll get the driver sorted out soon..

It's a shame to see some of the holes like 17 and 13 get beaten up by the drought/heat.. They water like crazy, but the grass still gets choked out by the heat. Hopefully the heat releases a bit and I can get you back out again when the conditions are in their peak. Maybe we'll play the tips next time!

Back