Clicgear 3.0 Push Cart Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid review and I agree completely with you; this is one solid cart!!! I have yet to come across another one that I have any desire to try.

Great review Jake and I completely agree. The Clicgear is an awesome product

That's a nice review, thanks for writing it. I've always carried my bag when walking but my knee hurts so bad now after a round that this may be just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks again

Love my clicgear but since moving to vegas it now just takes up space in the garage

Did you notice any issues with things popping out of the net basket on bumpy surfaces?

One thing I really like about this is all of the different accessories you can purchase. I'd love that option with my current cart. Great job on this, Jake.

Great review Jake! If I am in the market for a cart bag I know to look at these.

An excellent review Jake, I'm lovin' my Clicgear 3.0, it's saved my back tremendously!

Excellent review! I'm definitely looking more at the 3.0. It almost seems like a no-brainer.

Did you notice any issues with things popping out of the net basket on bumpy surfaces?

One thing I really like about this is all of the different accessories you can purchase. I'd love that option with my current cart. Great job on this, Jake.
I did not have any problems with stuff popping out of the net basket at all.

Thanks for the comment!

good review for a great product---Clicgear 3.0 makes the daily walk on the course more pleasant for sure!!!Think the only accesory I don't have is the gps holder--wheel cover is great so you can put the cart right in the back seat of the truck with no mess--the shoe brush is about as good as the one outside the pro shop---

Great review! Makes me want to run out and buy one.

Great review, I absolutely love mine and get a ton of use out of it.

Just saw that ClicGear posted this review on their Facebook page - great job again Jake!!

sweet. Cliqgear cart s are awesome...I love mine. i wish there was a way to add the bigger compartment/net to the older models. I would love those features but its not worth buying/selling my perfectly good cart.

Good review and now I just want this cart more.

Nice review Jake! I think it's cool how you can customize your cart with lots of accessories

great review! i want one but i dunno how much id use it.

I really enjoyed the review. I have had my 3.0 for about a month or so and love it more each time. In fact, I have a Sun Mountain e-cart which I really enjoy using, but the Clicgear is seriously giving it a run for the money. Your review was spot on and I have not had any issues at all with the Clicgear.

Great review, I love my 2.0 it's the best cart I have owned.

Great review! Sounds like a great cart, but as I'm only 17 I don't think I'm in the market for one. I think my body can handle carrying my clubs (do it 6 days a week during golf season). After all, that's what teenagers are for right? Carrying heavy stuff? So my dad's told me...

Great review. I just bought one too! Looking forward to it coming in!

Great Review! I bought the 2.0 last summer and absolutely love it.

awesome review Jake

Back