Kit Kat since Reese's doesn't count as a bar I guess

Whatchamacallit with close second 5th Avenue

Not a lot of love for butterfinger?? That's my choice.

Dairy Milk's Fruit and Nut.

To everyone who chose Snickers I admire your taste, it is easily the best to me.

Last edited:
Snickers and Peanut butter Snickers.

_522778_i0.jpg

Twix. No doubt about it

Baby Ruth!

Reese's if that counts, otherwise snickers

payday

Kit Kat is the sure winner with Twix being a close second.

If a simple Hershey's chocolate bar is out of the question then I'll go with..

3 Musketeers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American candy bars
1. Reeses fast break
2. Milky Way
3. Snickers
4. Snickers almond
5. Kit Kat
6. Twix
7. Crunch
8. Baby Ruth

English / South African / the rest of the worlds candy bars - by far way better than the U.S Candy bars in their own right. They use in my opinion better quality ingredients.

1. Peppermint Crisp
2. Cadbury (dairymilk / Caramello)
3. Flake
4. Lion Bar
5. Mars Bar
6. Double Decker
7. Crunchie Bar
8. Toblerone

And if you really want the best in my opinion, you have to buy it overseas. The real best when I was growing up and traveling with my family, Cote D'or made the most amazing chocolate

Actually I love most any Candy bar as long as its got chocolate, but no coconut or fruit. Has to be chocolate with something good, like nuts, nougat, caramel, peanut butter, etc. :)

And for those of you who don't know, The best for me will always be Peppermint Crisp. Its insanely amazing. Mint, Chocolate, Great crunch from the mint, cool. Too bad I only get a few bars every few years… If I have any family that travels where they sell it, they are obligated to buy me some and bring it back.

Now i Need a candy bar and I need to clean the drool off my keyboard from thinking about it. Dammnit JB you had to start this thread… :)

If a simple Hershey's chocolate bar is out of the question then I'll go with..

3 Musketeers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing better than a simple Hershey bar. I have to open the car windows when driving to the Giant Center for a hockey game. I wish that I could make a scratch and sniff post!

Other than when I was on Deployments while serving in the Navy, I've bought a Payday candy bar on every single pay day.
So yeah, it's a pay day!

I like Milky Way bars, but Snickers gets the nod for the best candy bar commercials ever.

[video=youtube;GM-bQsbrGs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM-bQsbrGs4[/video]

Cadbury Twirl, its my absolute favourite.

100 Grand

Snickers (plain or with almonds) followed by the Butterfinger.

1. an unbroken Butterfinger
2. Payday
3. cold Snickers

My vote is for Twix.

Whatchamacallit

Back