Calling all Carolinians

If people are ok with it, I'll actually book a bit earlier so we can beat some of the heat too. I won't go earlier than 9:45 though.

Sat. or Sun.?

Do you guys have a favorite range in the Raleigh area? I love that Capital Golf Center is covered, but the practice green is awful, and the bunker seems like it's always closed. I've been going to 401 Par Golf every once in a while, but wasn't sure if there any others.

Do you guys have a favorite range in the Raleigh area? I love that Capital Golf Center is covered, but the practice green is awful, and the bunker seems like it's always closed. I've been going to 401 Par Golf every once in a while, but wasn't sure if there any others.

401 Par golf is by far my favorite in the area. I'm a regular out there and the people that run it and work out of it are outstanding to work with!

401 Par golf is by far my favorite in the area. I'm a regular out there and the people that run it and work out of it are outstanding to work with!

They seem to be doing well, the last few times I've been there, the 9 hole course has been real busy. They have some good deals on used clubs as well. I've only talked to the staff in the shop, but they're really cool.

Saturday. Sunday the 13th is Florence Comic Con. :starwars:

Why in the world did they put it on a Sunday?

I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm good for whatever time we decide. I'm only about 25 minutes away, so just let me know and I'll be there.

I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm good for whatever time we decide. I'm only about 25 minutes away, so just let me know and I'll be there.

Might be the only day they could get SIMT? Or maybe it's significantly cheaper on Sunday ... not sure.

My brother in law went to college for comic book art so we're all going. Nick is going to be the Flash. Last year he was Batman.

Gamecocks play KY on that Saturday!

Got two tee times for 9:45 am on Saturday the 12th.

They seem to be doing well, the last few times I've been there, the 9 hole course has been real busy. They have some good deals on used clubs as well. I've only talked to the staff in the shop, but they're really cool.

Their club guy, Tom Miller (AAGolf), is top notch! I have a bag full of irons he custom built for me last year. My TEE driver, hybrids, and SeeMore putter came from his as well! I don't trust anybody else right now to touch my clubs!

Their club guy, Tom Miller (AAGolf), is top notch! I have a bag full of irons he custom built for me last year. My TEE driver, hybrids, and SeeMore putter came from his as well! I don't trust anybody else right now to touch my clubs!

He gave me a discount on this older (mid to late 2000's) TaylorMade Rossa that I always messed with, friendly guy. I hate using their mats at the range, but the turf is good. I usually go with my best friend and his girlfriend, so I'm sure we've let you play through a few times because we're slow haha.

Sorry, but I'm riding the fence right now with some work stuff that's popped up. Will know later this evening.

I'll be there. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

I'll be the big dude with the wild red beard. Haha.

Not gonna be able to make it tomorrow. Sux!!

Have fun tomorrow, y'all!

Lets just hope the rain holds off!

Yeah, forecast is looking a bit bleak right now starting around 11.

How was it?

​Wish you guys were closer.

Back