Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Great playing everyone. The updates and live scoring was phenomenal. Thanks to THP for another great event. Good job to both captains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Brian! Nice job to everyone with the live updates! Well done!

Congrats winners! And congrats to Brian on snagging the golden ticket!

Congrats Brian and the WW

Heck of a show today boys.

Congrats to the Wool Warriors and to Brian for winning the ticket!

So freaking proud of my team, the Wool Warriors. These guys showed up ready to play. From the mini meetings we had discussing pairings and the trust they had in me to set a solid lineup, to the updating and play on the course... I can't thank these boys enough.

An all around Team Win, you guys crushed it.

Thank you.

Congratulations Wool Warriors and congrats to Brian! This was a fantastic follow as usual. It looks like a ton of fun was had.

So freaking proud of my team, the Wool Warriors. These guys showed up ready to play. From the mini meetings we had discussing pairings and the trust they had in me to set a solid lineup, to the updating and play on the course... I can't thank these boys enough.

Thank you.
I like to think I had a help in that. I picked you guys to win. haha

Great playing to you and all of your team.

Congrats WW! Congrats Brian!!!

Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Congratulations Wool Warriors and Captian Warr Eagle! Huge shoutout to THP, Kentwool and RTJ Grand National for a great event. This #Kickoffclassic did it up right.
Plenty to come in a recap. Got a six hour drive coming now though. PEDS (Post Event Depression Syndrome) will set in soon.

Great win WW! No losers anywhere! Such a fun event to follow along. Live scoring is a winner. Shout out to Kentwool for making this Kickoff Classic a lot more comfortable. JB/GG and 441! Well done as usual.

Congrats gents!

Congrats to all for a great Event to follow.

Congrats to Wool Warriors a well fought battle from both sides, both days. Can't wait to decompress from an amazing weekend. THP and Kentwool rocked it.

Thank you.

They played their hearts out. Tough competitors all around. Congrats Captain Wool!!!

Congrats Wool Warriors & Brianmk! Nice job! It was a helluva lot of fun to follow along.

Congrats everyone

Woohoo...so happy for the Wool Warriors and several guys there who have waited so long to be in the HoF.

Congrats to war eagle and his WW's. Guys played great today. I'm bummed at my own play, but I had so much fun with all you guys the last three days! Thanks to kentwool and thp for another fantastic event. Those courses are a blast

Congrats to War & his Wool Warriors! Solid gold played for two days and it was fun to follow along.

Thanks to Kentwool & THP for putting together fun event that hope comes back next year!

Great job guys! Looked like a lot of fun. Was great to follow along

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Wool Warriors. Great playing.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the live posting going. It was fun to follow along.

Lots of really good golf played this weekend. Very nice.

Great event to follow and great job to all participants. Congrats to WW - it was a ton of fun to follow along.

Congrats to war eagle and his WW's. Guys played great today. I'm bummed at my own play, but I had so much fun with all you guys the last three days! Thanks to kentwool and thp for another fantastic event. Those courses are a blast

Such a great location/setting for an event. 2 amazing courses and great facilities/amenities.

Congrats WW and Brian...well done all!

Back