My name is Chris and I am addicted to putters

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
My name is Chris Jordan and I am addicted putters. To help quell this problem I started Sunset Beach Golf. I make custom putters. I have everything from 115.00 to 299.99 price wise, and off so many finishing options it will make your head spin. The only problem is it hasn't removed my want, desire, need to own more putters.

Seriously though I am working on getting reviews up on this board and look forward to being here.

Chris... nothing beats a handstamp! welcome!

Welcome to THP, looking forward to seeing some of your putters reviewed.

Hi Chris--aren't you the same fellow who did a custom putter for Slingblade's gang?

Hi Chris--aren't you the same fellow who did a custom putter for Slingblade's gang?

I know my orders by their name instead of their username on a particular forum, so I may have done one but not sure.

Chris,

I emailed Lamont concerning the Yonex blade, awaiting a response!

After getting your pM and fixing my brain, Yeah that would be me.

Welcome to THP Chris!

Welcome to THP Chris!

Thank you.

I am in distress, I was told that admitting your problem is the first step to a cure. Well I lied, I am also addicted to Drivers and Wedges. Sob, Sob,.....I need help.

LOL

Chris,

what are you playing off the tee these days...

Chris,

what are you playing off the tee these days...

Currently still playing a Callaway FT-3 Tour with a VS proto 80X. I am still playing it despite trying to unseat it numerous times.

I have constantly come back to my Titleist 905 R... its not the longest driver I have used but the control is exactly where I want it. I am looking for a new driver before the off season for sure. I'd love a Nickent Evolver... in due time

I have constantly come back to my Titleist 905 R... its not the longest driver I have used but the control is exactly where I want it. I am looking for a new driver before the off season for sure. I'd love a Nickent Evolver... in due time

My next competitor to enter the ring will be a Adams 9016 Prototype, I just have to save up some money first.

Two words for you, sir: demo days.

I love demo days! any excuse to get onto a launch monitor is nice.... but they arent very helpful when they are set up at a range (unless you're club just happens to stock their range with Prov1's or whatever you actually play)

can't wait for the next one to come barrelling through Boston

Two words for you, sir: demo days.

The problem with Demo Days is that they very rarely have clubs I can hit. My Driver SS is around 123-125 going after one and 119-120 standard and I have never seen a stock or aftermarket S flex hold up. My VS Proto 80X is played at 44.5 and tipped 1/2".

So more often than not Demo Days are useless for me.

Oh and where in the world is the signature selector in the User CP?

The problem with Demo Days is that they very rarely have clubs I can hit. My Driver SS is around 123-125 going after one and 119-120 standard and I have never seen a stock or aftermarket S flex hold up. My VS Proto 80X is played at 44.5 and tipped 1/2".

So more often than not Demo Days are useless for me.

Oh and where in the world is the signature selector in the User CP?

123! easy killer

you need 25 posts, then it will appear in the user CP section

I top off at about 100... weak I guess

Not at all DD, it's really hard to get over 100.

When you grow up being taught to swing with controlled aggression swing speed is not a problem. The problem is toning it down on your irons.

I am a great putter, chipper, pitcher and driver of the golf ball. I am a way below average iron player.

Welcome to the forums, Chris! Looking forward to seeing the putters reviewed.

Chris, welcome aboard! So I've got a 1987 Dunlop Rainbow I'd like to have refinished ... what do you think? (Just kidding, I do have one, but it's no gamer no matter how nice it looks!). I seem to be addicted to purchasing golf balls. I like to hit them in water so I can replace them.

now that's funny right there!

thanks for the welcome guys.

Back