JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! I want that set...haha!

Very nice!

JB, thanks for pointing out the fact that their website makes it difficult to find out how to purchase these ... which one would think is the reason for having a website (sorry, pet peave).

It seems a little strange that I'd have to have my local club call to order clubs for my kids ... and something I'd never do. They look great, but I guess if I don't win them at THP I'll have to go another route. Bummer.

• Admin
Grogger what we are going to do is offer them as a substitute if someone wins something. I do not think that we have enough people to have the TIGER CUB CONTEST. So with each contest over the couple of months, if the person would rather have the Tiger Cub set rather than the prize we will let them substitute.

Good Idea JB, I probably wouldn't enter that one anyways. I'd like to give people on here who actually have kids and who would like the clubs a fair chance. Wouldn't really be fair If I won them.

Grogger what we are going to do is offer them as a substitute if someone wins something. I do not think that we have enough people to have the TIGER CUB CONTEST. So with each contest over the couple of months, if the person would rather have the Tiger Cub set rather than the prize we will let them substitute.

GREAT idea!

• Admin
It will either be that way or by raffle. That way the only people that enter would be people that wanted the set. We will let everyone know of course.

Watch it, or I'll have to rethink keeping my kids out of the contests!

JB that is a great idea for giving the kids clubs away, I would definitely be interested in them for my daughters. Do you have any idea on the cost of these, I couldn't find any info on their site.

I have not a clue MO. I wish I did. But apparently purchasing these things is harder than I thought.

Watch it, or I'll have to rethink keeping my kids out of the contests!

TK and Boo SHOULD be in the contests! They make this place fun just like everyone else here!

TK and Boo SHOULD be in the contests! They make this place fun just like everyone else here!

Well, when my laptop* arrives, two of us could be online at once. But I prefer keeping them coralled and out of the way of those who don't specifically choose to talk with them.

Spoiler
For which you were no help whatsoever, thank you very much.

Well, when my laptop* arrives, two of us could be online at once. But I prefer keeping them coralled and out of the way of those who don't specifically choose to talk with them.

Spoiler

They can't be anymore annoying than Dent is during the contests. They will be corrupted even worse if they join us for too many contests.

Spoiler
I'm just kidding Dent. We love you and your phrases.

Spoiler

They don't have to be present in the thread, do they?

SInce this is a company review thread lets try to keep this one a little more on topic.

Back