The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, banter thread looking a bit like 19th hole / debate thread. Some interesting comments going back and forth here. I like it.

I hate Tapatalk. I updated and now when I get notifications it just says "you have Tapatalk notifications" instead of telling what it actually is and I don't know how to change it.

stupid app.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I hate Tapatalk. I updated and now when I get notifications it just says "you have Tapatalk notifications" instead of telling what it actually is and I don't know how to change it.

stupid app.

You should put it as your handicap

You should put it as your handicap
At this point I feel like it's the only thing holding me back from being scratch.

At this point I feel like it's the only thing holding me back from being scratch.
Sounds like you are scratch.....scratching you head though

Sounds like you are scratch.....scratching you head though
To true. all these kids with their damn technology. I'm getting to old for this. haha

Hello little pain pill. How are you tonight?

Yesssssssss

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Work in the morning. Then go pick up the tour van. Then back to THP HQ to record an Uncut episode with a shaft expert. Then pack up tour van.

Then early to bed to wake up at 4am to drive the 9+ hours to Alabama for THP event.

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Work in the morning. Then go pick up the tour van. Then back to THP HQ to record an Uncut episode with a shaft expert. Then pack up tour van.

Then early to bed to wake up at 4am to drive the 9+ hours to Alabama for THP event.
Damn dude. You got a lot going on in the next 36 hours.

Hahaha, how ya feeling dude?
You know the scene from Tommy Boy at the diner where he asks David Spade if he has a bruise? Hahahaha

Dude, you're killing it right now. This year is already insane.

You know the scene from Tommy Boy at the diner where he asks David Spade if he has a bruise? Hahahaha

Not here.

Not here so much.

But riiiiight here.

Hope the healing goes well. I got all four wisdom teeth pulled in high school and never had to take a pain pill for it, it's amazing the differences everybody has when it comes to wisdom teeth
Mine were cut out and they put me out. I drove home after the surgery and then went to drink and drown that night.

This was exactly my experience. I looked like a chipmunk but had little to no pain after. My best friend had theirs done at the same time, same dentist, and they were in serious pain after. So it definitely shows, everyone's body reacts differently. Especially because mine were impacted and theirs were not.

I hope you are pain free and recover quickly, James!! And listen to others, lots of milkshakes with NO STRAW! It's the perfect excuse to eat ice cream. :wink:
Why no straw?

Keep those sockets clean! Trust me getting a dry socket is like the worst pain ever. Really sucked

I guess I've done no Windows Updates since I've had this laptop!

I noticed that Jacqui's laptop loaded right to Windows instead of going to the App screen and having to click on the desktop. So I searched on how to do it and apparently, you click on the taskbar, go to Properties and then to the Navigation tab. Well I have no Navigation tab! So I do a search on why I don't have one, and it turns out that it is an 8.1 feature only. Well I thought I had updated to 8.1 but obviously not. So, I go to Windows Update and I have 190 updates. And then I can update to 8.1! This is probably going to take the rest of the time I am awake!

Just went and watched the local college CNU they are ranked 6th in D3 at 23-1. We had court side seats and man that was awesome. Crazy to see how fast and physical even at the level the game is when you are on top of it.

Just watching the morning news and it makes me smile to see that for the upcoming Beyonce Concert, not one Tampa Cop has signed up to work the Concert Security.
Now working off duty details is a big deal for cops since they don't get paid much on the job (a sin IMO) so to work an Event like this means $35-$40 per hour extra pay to basically stand around for 4-6 hours.
As I understand it the Police are silently protesting her anti police stance and songs made to inflame anti police thinking. I hope she feels safe all alone with her Fans.......

Just watching the morning news and it makes me smile to see that for the upcoming Beyonce Concert, not one Tampa Cop has signed up to work the Concert Security.
Now working off duty details is a big deal for cops since they don't get paid much on the job (a sin IMO) so to work an Event like this means $35-$40 per hour extra pay to basically stand around for 4-6 hours.
As I understand it the Police are silently protesting her anti police stance and songs made to inflame anti police thinking. I hope she feels safe all alone with her Fans.......
I'm still not sure how that some is anti-police. I've listened to it and read the lyrics. Not one mention of police at all. I may be willfully ignorant and sheltered in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back