Scotty Cameron Headcovers

staticline

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody have/collect Scotty Cameron headcovers?
Scotty Cameron Headcovers

We've got 3:
Pro Platinum Red Fill
Titleist Flag
2008 US Open w/Circle T

I've been trying to find out what the 2008 US Open one is worth. But, I can't find any like it online that have the Circle T. The non-CT's range from 120-300. Any ideas what the CT adds to it?

Just found this:
Scotty Cameron Blog during 2008 US Open
Scotty wrote on June 25, 2008 at 1:08 pm
When I make Circle T event headcovers, I take into account the players who regularly game my putter and usually give those players a Circle T headcover. Less than 75 were made for the US Open.

I am far from an expert on this topic but I think the most I saw being asking for a scotty headcover was something north of $600. I can't for the life of me remember which it was other than remembering that it was one of the tour headcovers. I have never seen one before or since going for that kind of money. Next highest I remember was around $300 and then the bulk of the special edition headcovers that are out of production seem to get to something between $100 and $200 depending on the cover.

Ive got a Circa 62 headcover I had back when I used an older Titleist putter but was too broke to be able to afford a SC but wanted to fool people into thinking I could afford a Cameron. I dont think its worth much though, I bought for about $20 off of Ebay.
Its pretty crazy how much people pay for some of the more rare Cameron headcovers.

Ive got a Circa 62 headcover I had back when I used an older Titleist putter but was too broke to be able to afford a SC but wanted to fool people into thinking I could afford a Cameron. I dont think its worth much though, I bought for about $20 off of Ebay.
Its pretty crazy how much people pay for some of the more rare Cameron headcovers.

It's pretty crazy what people pay for Cameron's period. No doubt they are gorgeous and could be considered pieces of art, but 10 grand for a putter is crazy....no matter how much money you have.

Back