My Visit to Lambeau Field with Esox

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a friend of Esox, and this forum. I don't post here due to a condition that makes typing difficult. So Esox is typing this for me on his account. I have been doing some traveling since the third week in August, and arrived in what my friend Esox calls Cheeseland several days ago after a visit to Nova Scotia, Canada. To my great delight, Esox informed me he had a special treat for me. A visit to historic Lambeau Field to see my favorite NFL team, the Green Bay Packers, play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I'm from Florida, but I don't really like any of their terrible football teams. I was so excited this morning at the thought of going to Lambeau for tailgating and a game, I almost had to go to the bathroom. And I never go to the bathroom. It is also very cold in Cheeseland, but Mrs. Esox made sure I had what I needed to stay warm.

It turned out to be a very exciting game. Aaron Rodgers had kind of an off day with only threw 3 touchdown passes and even threw an interception! And the Packers defense let the Buccaneers score quite a few points and gain a whole bunch of yards. But in the end the good guys won, and we had a fabulous time. Cheeseheads are wonderful people, and really know how to have a great time. They sure like their beer, their cocktails, and their mighty Packers.

Here are some pictures of our day. I hope you like them, and thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
The Morgan Cup

All strapped in and ready to go!
004-2.jpg

Me and my good friend in front of beautiful Lambeau Field.
011-1.jpg

Having a juicy burger. They had a Chunkylover sized table.
014-2.jpg

These Packers fans had a wheel of drinks. You spin and when the wheel stops, you get a free drink. They were really popular.
020.jpg

Those are bras! Crazy Cheesehead tailgaters.
021-1.jpg

Heading in to the game.
028-1.jpg

A view of the crowd.
031-1.jpg

Aaron Rodgers at work.
056.jpg

It's only right to fill it up with nacho cheese and drink from it right?

Dude, nice post but them ladies need larger bra's.

Funny post, Esox.

LOL - fun thread! Duey - you are nuts too.

Lol, sorry Kelly, but most of those wont hold a AA battery.

In time Duey, in time. Those girls are still young. LOL

haha, nice post Kevin. The Morgan Cup is certainly logging some miles.

The only thing that could have made that more Wisconsin would be to fill the cup with a Brandy Old-Fashion.

Good stuff Esox, I know you had a blast showing off your friend.

Good stuff Esox! The Morgan Cup has been doing a bit of traveling indeed, I love it!

I know it's super cliche to say this, but Lambeau is a special place. I know there are a lot of great stadiums to sporting events. But there is something different about Lambeau.

Haha, I loved it Esox, nice job. Glad to see the cup is traveling well!

Man is she gorgeous!

I'm just glad to see that the Morgan Cup survived going to Canada, I had no idea what the hell was going to happen to it up there. :wink:

The Morgan Cup visits Lambeau field: EPIC!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

The poor little thing is all tuckered out from its visit to Lambeau.

Kevin

061.jpg

This thread is hilarious, glad the Morgan Cup had a fun visit to Lambeau!

Sweet Kevin!!!

Love that the morgan cup continues to make its away around the country. I bet it enjoyed tailgating at the packers game today

Lol glad your friend Mr. Cup had a fun time at the game. Hopefully nobody tried to drink from him today.

--
tapatalk

Very creative post!! Funny :D

anyone logging how many miles the Cup has traveled?

Good post esox! I've driven by there plenty of times, but never been inside.

Kevin, I would expect nothing less, that was an awesome post!

Hehe, a Chunkylover sized table....HAH!

Back