The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Our dog is out of sorts. First we got buried with a foot of heavy, wet snow. Today the wind is blowing and wind chill is 10-20* below zero. All the snow wetness became ice. When he goes outside he can't decide where to do his little business. The snow is too deep in the yard. Where we flattened it down he doesn't like it. Mrs. Esox walked him down the street, but he soon started hopping around because his paws got too cold and he wanted to go back home.

I fear he has some intestinal distress, though he's resting comfortably on the couch.

Kevin

Our dog is out of sorts. First we got buried with a foot of heavy, wet snow. Today the wind is blowing and wind chill is 10-20* below zero. All the snow wetness became ice. When he goes outside he can't decide where to do his little business. The snow is too deep in the yard. Where we flattened it down he doesn't like it. Mrs. Esox walked him down the street, but he soon started hopping around because his paws got too cold and he wanted to go back home.

I fear he has some intestinal distress, though he's resting comfortably on the couch.

Kevin

I think he just needs boots and a Winter coat.

Kevin

Just give it a big hug.:poop:

My dog wont go on wet grass, so she makes a mess on my bricks. It really ticks me off.

Just give it a big hug.:poop:

My dog wont go on wet grass, so she makes a mess on my bricks. It really ticks me off.

Sounds like Lulu needs rubbers and an umbrella.

They make trojans for dogs?

Did I ever tell you about when Phillip found one somewhere and dropped it in front of a workman who was at the office. That was not a good day.

Did I ever tell you about when Phillip found one somewhere and dropped it in front of a workman who was at the office. That was not a good day.

What exactly is going on in your office Diane?

NTTIAWWT.

Anytime The Kid starts getting out of line, I start talking about birth control. It always shuts him up.

I'm surprised he doesn't bite you.

Apparently society pretty much expects it unless you're the Tiger Woods of dogs, so he doesn't hold it against me.

Kevin

Apparently society pretty much expects it unless you're the Tiger Woods of dogs, so he doesn't hold it against me.

Kevin

HP00534301.jpg

My friend breeds Spinoni. I was at a dog show with her and was standing with one of her dogs. A gentleman stopped and asked if Bella was a dog. I looked at him like he was crazy and said yes. He looked at me oddly and moved off. Turns out SHE is not a DOG. Learn something new every day.

I figured someone, probably Diane, would know why I posted that photo.

I guess not.

Dogs are kept whole for showing.

It took me a second to figure out what that meant, and then I had to go back to the photo and look at it.

Ummmmm, no. Definitely not what I was getting at. But now we all know where your mind is!

That's the winner of the hound group at last year's Westminster.
"Tiger Woods"

It took me a second to figure out what that meant, and then I had to go back to the photo and look at it.

Ummmmm, no. Definitely not what I was getting at. But now we all know where your mind is!

That's the winner of the hound group at last year's Westminster.
"Tiger Woods"

I stopped watching when the Basset Hound didn't win the Hound group. Silvernoodles is related to Phillip and Nicky.

Silvernoodles is related to Phillip and Nicky.

Funny, Lulus great grand dad was Central Californian Tri County Bi Annual Champion 1989.

Back