Best "budget" glove?

the19thgreen

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Let's say for under $12.00. What do you all think? I'm going to be at the range A LOT over the next few months practicing with my irons and i need a glove I can easily replace with out cringing at forking out $25.00 each time i need a new one. Any opinions?

Check out the glove testing thread. I just reviewed the Adidas Inertia and it's pretty cheap.

Guys I apologize. I read a few posts in the glove thread and they were about the expensive gloves so I assumed you were only reviewing top end gloves. Once again my apologies. I will read that thread more in depth.

No apologies necessary.

Think about this though.....the cheaper glove will fall aprt faster, os in the long run, are you really saving money. but def read the thread, very usefl

Walmart sells a glove for like 2.99 or 3.99. Lets be honest, its crap and not even soft and I'm not even sure its leather. But it's less than 5 bucks so a buddy of mine uses them. ( i personally don't wear gloves) Actually he's using just one, the best part about not being real leather is that it's indestructable. I tried to talk to him about feel one day and his response was "the only feel I care about is how much I hate holding a super cold beer can"
The glove is in a generic green case hanging next to all the other gloves in the sports section at walmart.

Walmart sells a glove for like 2.99 or 3.99. Lets be honest, its crap and not even soft and I'm not even sure its leather. But it's less than 5 bucks so a buddy of mine uses them. ( i personally don't wear gloves) Actually he's using just one, the best part about not being real leather is that it's indestructable. I tried to talk to him about feel one day and his response was "the only feel I care about is how much I hate holding a super cold beer can"
The glove is in a generic green case hanging next to all the other gloves in the sports section at walmart.

Thats hilarious!!!!

Anyone have any insight on the Callaway Warbird? I have read that these are thick and long lasting. For 15.00 a 2-pack, it might be worth a try.

Sams club has some Taylormade 3 packs for under 20 bucks. Really nice too.

I tried one of these and thought it was totally fine. The only reason I still don't have it is because I lost it. Bought a $15 Footjoy at the range and it's in need of replacement after only a few rounds. A complete & total waste of money IMO. I will be going back to the Walmart special...

Warbirds last a LONG time. They get a little slick with wear, but not terrible. They stay soft, don't dry out like real leather can.

check out the bridgestone e glove....I am loving it. I like it better than the Taylormade Tour Targa that I am testing along side of it. Prefer it over the Nike gloves I usually wear

A lot of the local shops by me sell there own brands. They are way cheaper then Name-Brand and are just as good quality.

I went to the store and grabbed the Warbirds. 2-pack for 15.00 can't be beat. Can't wait to try them!

Back