it all depends on the conditions... when its path only ill walk it... but i walked the last time it was cold out and i literally had to run to my next shot to get blood flowing... but its actually warmer taking a powercart cuz they have the covers on it here

I wish we had the carts you guys have in New York! Ours don't go fast at all!

Fast?

Nothing is fast anymore since governors on the motors became the rule of the day.

I miss the old days when speed ruled the day... donuts, 360's on a wet fairway... speeding down hills headed for a sharp turn with your partner on the brink of a coronary...

good times, man...good times!

I can still do the one-foot-in, one-foot-out brake/arrival/step out though, so that's something (and it's real noisy too, if it's on asphalt) :D

But overall, today's carts are boring as hell.

-JP

Speaking of carts, one time we had a flat tire haa haa and then just yesterday, our golf cart went into limp mode and I could walk faster than the cart moved haa haa :banghead:

Fast?

Nothing is fast anymore since governors on the motors became the rule of the day.

I miss the old days when speed ruled the day... donuts, 360's on a wet fairway... speeding down hills headed for a sharp turn with your partner on the brink of a coronary...

good times, man...good times!

I can still do the one-foot-in, one-foot-out brake/arrival/step out though, so that's something (and it's real noisy too, if it's on asphalt) :D

But overall, today's carts are boring as hell.

-JP

Back when I could still smoke, I used to have a cigarette while riding the cart to the first tee, then swing away between hacking coughs.

Now that I have quit smoking, I just swing away with no warm up at all.:D

Back