jdietz574

Reaction score
Handicap
Currently I play X100 shafts from True Temper. I need something stronger that will bring down my ball flight and produce a more penetrating ball flight. Any suggestions on shafts or ways I could go about altering what I have. I'm up for anything. Thanks for the help.

You can try DG X1's but hard step them,DG Tour X7's( which are the heaviest and stiffest shaft TT makes.These are 134 grams) Or PX 7.0's

If you can't get to a fitter you can check out True Temper's online fitting tool. TCalloway1 has a great thread about his experience using it.

Currently I play X100 shafts from True Temper. I need something stronger that will bring down my ball flight and produce a more penetrating ball flight. Any suggestions on shafts or ways I could go about altering what I have. I'm up for anything. Thanks for the help.

As Big Lefty already stated, there's only a few options on the market that are stiffer than X100... The fitting tool that Hawk mentions is a good idea to help match up shaft flex to your current iron distances. The clubheads you are using can have a pretty big effect on ball flight too (the Diablo Edges for instance launch the ball very high).

Back