Putter Lounge Custom Clubs Teaser

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
To go along with the other thread we have on custom clubs for an upcoming article we are doing, THP also sent off some clubs to a company called Putter Lounge. Here is a small teaser of what we got back.

971867402_4CcGv-L.jpg

971867442_CV7XA-L.jpg

971867352_N8wkr-L.jpg

971867229_U54w3-L.jpg

971867123_NpEMZ-L.jpg

love the blue on the mizuno and sweet looking putter GG!!

love the custom putter GG and that Vokey wedge is beautiful and that blue wedge, ummm if you need someone to hold on to that for you im your guy

The putter is so nice and looks even better in person. I love how it's girly but not over the top girly, this one is definitely a collectors item.

The putter is so nice and looks even better in person. I love how it's girly but not over the top girly, this one is definitely a collectors item.

Love your putter! I can't wait for y'alls review. That would make an awesome present for my wife. I would love to have one personalized for her. You said it was a collectors item. Does that mean ya won't use it?

They're all sweet, but I freaking love that Mizuno wedge!

Love your putter! I can't wait for y'alls review. That would make an awesome present for my wife. I would love to have one personalized for her. You said it was a collectors item. Does that mean ya won't use it?

Exactly, I am not sure that I would use it. It's perfactly usable I am just not sure if I would want to take the chance of messing it up because it's so beautiful

• Admin
Im with GG on this one. They are too nice to use. But I do want to get my gamer customized I think.

I love the look of the finish on the Mizuno.
So, is the PutterLounge.com a sponsor or just a quick shot of what they do? Very curious as you used to have one of the top refinish and custom shops with a presence on your site and no such posting was allowed.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

So, is the PutterLounge.com a sponsor or just a quick shot of what they do? Very curious as you used to have one of the top refinish and custom shops with a presence on your site and no such posting was allowed.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

If you would have read the first post this is for an article we are doing and this is one of the companies involved. Also, do you see this company posting on the site? No, because it isn't allowed. We posted this because of an article just like we do for every product that we test or review for the website.

Non-productive post has been removed by poster.
LaMont in AZ

Last edited:
If you would have read the first post this is for an article we are doing and this is one of the companies involved. Also, do you see this company posting on the site? No, because it isn't allowed. We posted this because of an article just like we do for every product that we test or review for the website.

I thought the pics were posted because they were all done with THP on them and were given to you and JB for "testing". Silly me.
Good luck with the article.
LaMont in AZ

Silly you is right, please read AGAIN! This is for an article that we are writing and this is one of the companies that is being featured. What they chose to do with the custamization was up to them. I never once said this was for testing I said it was for an article we are writing so do me a favor and please read carefully before posting.

So, is the PutterLounge.com a sponsor or just a quick shot of what they do? Very curious as you used to have one of the top refinish and custom shops with a presence on your site and no such posting was allowed.Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

the bolded section i find pretty interesting. from what i can tell, the putter lounge has done no posting whatsoever and to me, THP just put some pics up of their work. i'm sure they wouldn't have a problem putting some pics up of the work of so called "top refinish and custom shops" if they were willing to send in some examples, or do the work, for a review or an article or something. it's pretty clear that THP caters to the consumer and probably wouldn't mind showing off some other refinishers.

How are these holding up?

Perfectly. No issues at all.

Excellent. I would really like to be able to remove the finish from a wedge and DIY it but I think I should leave it to the pro's.

Reviving an oldy here.. Been toying around with the idea of purchasing a well used putter to send over to the Putter Lounge to get either the candy white or the Tuxedo finish done..

Anyone else use their services and care to share some pics? I've spent a ton of time checking out their blog with a load of pictures from work they've done, but I'd rather hear about the experience firsthand here on THP..

Thanks for the bump Canadan. Those are gorgeous. I'd love to send a club down to them.

Yeah dude. Those putters are unbelievable. The wedges in the first post are nothing to scoff at either. I love that finish.

That's super cool. Could be the answer for someone wanting to customize a putter that works for them without actually getting a custom putter if that makes any sense.

Edit: Holy cow I time warped and didn't realize it!

Back