stack and tilt swing?

willie

Reaction score
Handicap
hello andy this is my first try at stack and tilt .would love to hear your comments on good/bad points in my swing thanks

From this view it sure looks like a lot of the stack and tilt is in place. I like the arm and club position at the top. How is the contact for you keeping the weight on the left side to the top? Get me a side view of the swing so we can look at the plane and hand action if you would.

From this view it sure looks like a lot of the stack and tilt is in place. I like the arm and club position at the top. How is the contact for you keeping the weight on the left side to the top? Get me a side view of the swing so we can look at the plane and hand action if you would.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pry8uHh5fAA this was filmed at weekend ,im working on getting the hands in on backswing

I click on the link and it says it is removed by the user. Sorry didn't get to see it.

That worked better. For the most part you do a number of good things in your swing. The biggest thing I see in that video is you take the club back inside and from the look of the downswing my concern would be that you get stuck coming into the ball from time to time. Is your miss a block? From time to time a snap hook? The hook being more rare. Your right elbow in that video gets stuck in your side too far behind you and I worry that when you do miss your miss can be pretty big.

I would clean up the take away and then work on the right elbow position on the down swing and see if that tightens things up for you. To fix the take away take a broken club shaft or tour stick and place it in the ground at your waist height. Now set up to hit a shot so the shaft is on your toe line. Stand far enough away so when you reach back the hosel of your club reaches the shaft. Now make a swing. I want you to just clip the top of the shaft or just barley go over it. This will get you on plane to the top.

Back