THP Fantasy Football Week 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 3 has passed and we start to really get a sense of players and depth. Week 4 is about finding out which teams have what it takes to move towards the head of the pack and which teams slide further down the pole. Unfortunately no time for high and low scores this week, but we will get back to that next week without question.

Week 4 begins now. Good luck everybody

Team VBox has started slow. This week begins our climb to the playoffs!

3-0 in league 3. Really liking the strength of my team. except for Orton as my starting QB. If my other players can hold strong I dont think he will be a huge downside.

1-1-1 Record. 2nd straight week that a reciever in MNF has upended me.

1-2, but on a 1 game winning streak. Watch out league 2... This is the start of a major run by the the Ballers!

3 and 0 and I dont like it, I have a feeling I am gonna start slippin. But, my team is kind of stout

3 and 0 and I dont like it, I have a feeling I am gonna start slippin. But, my team is kind of stout

One-T not looking forward to playing you this week.. Your team is stacked

Even without Miles you had a good week. Even though you ONLY scored 112 like my crappy team.

One-T not looking forward to playing you this week.. Your team is stacked

dude, have you scored the same thing every week?

Even without Miles you had a good week. Even though you ONLY scored 112 like my crappy team.

I know man, I hate he is out, but I feel like I am ok without him for now.

2-1 in League 1 and on top of the standings with FFGTC....only a TexMex dream week effort from being 3-0.....going up against GG this week so it should be a good game as her team is sneaky long on potential

2-1 in League 1 and on top of the standings with FFGTC....only a TexMex dream week effort from being 3-0.....going up against GG this week so it should be a good game as her team is sneaky long on potential

Hahahahah... I just outmanaged you that week. Wasnt a dream week at all. You just got schooled is all.

Man, another week of waiver wire watching for me. 0-3 and I finally feel like I have a legit shot at a win this week... we shall see. Otherwise next week you might see Fire Sale signs in league 2!

Still looking for an RB or QB in league 2 with plenty of WR's that can be moved.

Hahahahah... I just outmanaged you that week. Wasnt a dream week at all. You just got schooled is all.

If you schooled hanks, I gave you a Master's degree this past week.

points wise? they show a line graph on scoring...mine looks like ^ yours is just a straight line

Ya my team is consistently just a bit above average. I think I have been between like 100-110 every game.

yet the same management has you on a 2 game skid...it's ok man, it's early lolz all around!

This week I get the chance to knock puttin4waiverpicks from the undefeated ranks and I look forward to the challange. You otta loose sometime Jake and it might as well be to the Icon!!

yet the same management has you on a 2 game skid...it's ok man, it's early lolz all around!

:) Whats that say about your team losing to me then?????

I squeaked by with my second close win of the year and am 1 game behind One-T for the early lead. I get the dolphin this week, so hopefully I can keep him in the losers bracket, and get another win. I really need Dez to get back to fully healthy, and for the Vikings to realize they are allowed to hand off after halftime.

I squeaked by with my second close win of the year and am 1 game behind One-T for the early lead. I get the dolphin this week, so hopefully I can keep him in the losers bracket, and get another win. I really need Dez to get back to fully healthy, and for the Vikings to realize they are allowed to hand off after halftime.

I was watching the end of that game, and just knew Dez was going to get another ball thrown his way. As soon as he caught that pass, I knew I had lost.

I was watching the end of that game, and just knew Dez was going to get another ball thrown his way. As soon as he caught that pass, I knew I had lost.

I saw that there was a flag thrown and thought for sure there was a hold and it was coming back.

I know I'm not in any THP fantasy league but just wanted to post a quick note. I picked Wes Welker in the 5th round of a 12 player draft and was laughed at by a couple of guys for doing so. Comments like "one leg Welker" and "over the hill Wes" I believe were said. Needless to say, I've emailed both of them to see if they have any new nicknames for him this week? :bashful:

I know I'm not in any THP fantasy league but just wanted to post a quick note. I picked Wes Welker in the 5th round of a 12 player draft and was laughed at by a couple of guys for doing so. Comments like "one leg Welker" and "over the hill Wes" I believe were said. Needless to say, I've emailed both of them to see if they have any new nicknames for him this week? :bashful:

That's crazy. Welker is a PPR league scoring machine!

exactly what I originally said....it took a dream week effort on your part

:) Whats that say about your team losing to me then?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back