bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
So nothing really special happened over the weekend but I wanted to talk about it anyways.

Friday night I hung out with the wife. We had a dinner and just hung out at home.

Saturday morning she had to work. So hung out at home with all my friends here at THP. Then Saturday night we had tickets to the Columbus Blue Jackets and Minnesota Wild hockey game. We got there after the game had started. We just got to our seats and sat down when the CBJ scored their first goal of the night. The rest of the first period and second period were pretty boring. The third period was a lot more exciting. We (CBJ) scored 3 times in the third period. So we got a free chili from Wendy's if you take your ticket stub in the next day. The best part was one of our young guys (the "kid" is only 18 and from Russia) had a hat trick. It was so cool. There were hundreds (ok maybe not that many) hats on the ice. It's the first time I've ever been witness to a hat trick. That has to rank up there with hitting for the cycle in Baseball. I haven't seen that happen but it would be pretty cool if I did. The CBJ won 4-1. :banana: It was a good night.

Sunday the wife and I just hung out at home and cleaned up and did laundry.

Ok so this post was really just to talk about Saturday night.

Fun times Bogey.

Yay Wild! They still looking good?

...and I mean in general

...and I mean good enough.

What's that you say?

Yay Wild! They still looking good?

...and I mean in general

...and I mean good enough.

I guess if being losers is looking good then they looked great. :alien2: :banana: :blob: :alien2: :banana: :blob:

Wow, that alien and corn cob really have their synchronization down well. The blue blob needs to work on it a bit more.

Sounds like a fine weekend. I golfed this weekend (6 holes) in cold, windy weather, and loved it (it's been since Thxgiving).

dude... that's a banana! haha

Doh!!!!!

Back