Bridgestone B330 Tri S

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
The title of this thread was how the ball that Matt Kuchar is playing was listed in all of the reports that came out this week about what was in his bag. I found this blurb in this week's GolfWorld:
"Somewhat unnoticed in Matt Kuchar's win at the Barclays is that he was using a prototype of Bridgestone's B330S ball -- the Tri S. The ball was tweaked to provide slightly more distance while maintaining the same spin rate as the version currently available."

I'm going to assume that the ball he's playing is probably the prototype of the 2011 version of the B330 S ball. I played the B330S a few years ago, it actually spun a little too much for me...this type of ball would interest me a good bit.

The title of this thread was how the ball that Matt Kuchar is playing was listed in all of the reports that came out this week about what was in his bag. I found this blurb in this week's GolfWorld:
"Somewhat unnoticed in Matt Kuchar's win at the Barclays is that he was using a prototype of Bridgestone's B330S ball -- the Tri S. The ball was tweaked to provide slightly more distance while maintaining the same spin rate as the version currently available."

I'm going to assume that the ball he's playing is probably the prototype of the 2011 version of the B330 S ball. I played the B330S a few years ago, it actually spun a little too much for me...this type of ball would interest me a good bit.

Fall version. Stay tuned for a THP look at this ball from Jason K in our Fall issue of the magazine.

Ha, no wonder a golf shop here had the 330S on sale for $33.

awesome, looking forward to hearing what P4B's thoughts are on this. it may replace the 330-2 for me if the B Series don't come in yellow next year

Back