Rocky Patel Connecticut

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Smoked one of these out on the course today. Normally a mild cigar like this is not my style, but this one burned well. A great nutty flavor lasted throughout the entire smoke. If you have not tried one, put it on your list.

Good review.

I found them to be very earthy, nearly to the point of being 'dirty' tasting if you let it get too hot, I also got some cedar and leather tastes out of it. All in all, a decent smoke, but the Vintage Connecticut is a bit overpriced (one of the most expensive of his offerings) IMO.

Good review.

I found them to be very earthy, nearly to the point of being 'dirty' tasting if you let it get too hot, I also got some cedar and leather tastes out of it. All in all, a decent smoke, but the Vintage Connecticut is a bit overpriced (one of the most expensive of his offerings) IMO.

I would agree with that cmpletely as far as the flavor. I too enjoy the CT much better than the Vintage CT, I bought a box of each in Churchill size(specificly for golf), and have smoked twice as many CT's than Vintages.

Back