Spring 09 Fashion Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As we prepare for the 09 fashion week we are doing, we are looking at what brands you the readers want to see? We are going to use 7 different companies and I want to know what you guys would really like to see. Both mens and womens are open to suggestion.

Cross clothing, Cutter & Buck, Ecco shoes.

Perhaps something from left field like Adam Scott's range from Burberry or Hugo Boss.

• Admin
Burberry and Hugo Boss will not participate in online reviews. FROM JUST ABOUT ANYONE.

Sandbagger shoes. Brad would look adorable in them! And definitely more from tattoo golf. This time I'd snap up a husband beater.

Aphira is the BEST!

Sometimes I go to the website and just stare at the spring line. :shame:

Aphira is the BEST!

Sometimes I go to the website and just stare at the spring line. :shame:

My link must be out of date--I still see last year's stuff. I have their snug fit, low rise black capris, which I like (they work well with my bling-bling belt), but I wasn't happy with the top. Their dry-fit fabric felt really cheesy. Will have to give them another shot.

• Admin
Claire,
Your link is not out of date I dont believe. They still just show theh 08 collection and have not announced an 09 collection. In fact we are having trouble reaching them.

Slightly different comment, and this may be more for Golfer Gal. When it comes to all of this, I really like my clothing body conscious. It's getting to be almost a sensory thing--I hate having a lot of fabric around my middle. Besides, if I'm going to work out this hard, I want it to show!

Last year, I had to email Aphira directly, and even then it took them awhile to get back to me. Their explanation then was pretty much one of not being able to keep up with their success.

• Admin
Claire,
From all the fashion people that I have spoken to, I can tell you that the European cut clothing is the right choice for what you are looking to do. Karen at Lady Golf gave us great info on this.

I would like to add that we have tried to contact Aphira directly for the last two weeks and their phone goes to voice mail each and every time. Also, emails have not been returned. So if anyone has any other contact and would like THP to review their stuff, please do PM me.

Spring Fashion week starts on Monday and there will be a new profile/review each day for about a week. Each day we will profile a company and what to expect from them for their spring 09 collections. You will not see this stuff anywhere else on the web but here. We have exclusive looks at many of the companies and you will not want to miss it. Both mens and womens lines are covered, so tune in and let us know what you think.

Spring Fashion week starts on Monday and there will be a new profile/review each day for about a week. Each day we will profile a company and what to expect from them for their spring 09 collections. You will not see this stuff anywhere else on the web but here. We have exclusive looks at many of the companies and you will not want to miss it. Both mens and womens lines are covered, so tune in and let us know what you think.

I think I'd better not finalize my letter to Santa quite yet!

You are correct Claire. There is a ton of stuff for you ladies and Golfer Gal is working hard to get as much done as possible.

Back