Never Compromise Putter Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Never Compromise sent over 2 putters to be included in the putter shoot out coming up soon out of there XRAY Line. They are not released yet, but we hounded our friend there enough until he broke down and sent them. (we guilted him with the wedding). Here are a few unboxing pictures. AND THESE FEEL GREAT!!!!

524950161_P2w22-L-1.jpg

524949930_ZFyeA-L-1.jpg

524950294_GeVQj-L-1.jpg

Very nice JB. So do you have a date picked for the putter shoot out yet?

• Admin
Hopefully this Saturday. But waiting for response from two more particpants.

I'm not a big blade putter fan, but that one is pretty!

Those are nice.

I'm hoping that these are more impressive for the money than previous NC offerings. They're always well made and feel good, but I can get an equally nice feel from a putter for half the price.

ooooo those are pretty.

Kinda thought never compromise was dropping off the scene. Havent seen any new stuff for a while. But they look nice!! guess i was wrong

• Admin
Part of the Cleveland Srixon Family Paul.

what are the inserts made of? hard to tell from the pics...

It is called a dual density insert. We will have more information soon.

Nice looking balde. Not so sure about the mallet. Looking forward to the review.

I'm not too sure about these putters. A little too "space-age"y for my taste.

The guy we deal with at Cleveland Srixon is IN LOVE with this mallet.

I love the look of this mallet, and Golf.com did it center/toe/heel testing with 12-14 putters and this one was almost perfect. It would be hard to beat my Bobby Grace DCT, but I may buy one. Has any one spent some descent time with it on the course? How is the insert, good for slow or fast greens?

FInally got to play a full 5 rounds with this one. LOVE the mallet. Not too many are going to have too much experience with this one since they just arrived in stores, but they are definitely worth looking at if you are in the market for a new putter. Our review of the XRAY line will be up Monday or Tuesday.

The ball comes off nicely and the insert does not "slow" the ball down too much. I find that with many inserts they are just TOO soft. Not the case at all with these. I played it both on fast and slow greens and had no issues. The alignment on the top may be the best I have ever used.

That sounds great, sounds like a similar feeling insert to the Grace DCT. Not too firm or soft with amazing distance control. My only problem with the DCT is that there is not great alignment for my feeble mind, and I was a huge fan of the original Pipe...so this XRay should be just the solution!

Back