Hockey down in Dallas

Lange

Single Digit Handicap!
Reaction score
Handicap
My high school hockey team (including me) are off tommorow to Dallas, Texas for a hockey tourney! Im so stoked, just thought i'd post up and talk about how much im going to enjoy some warm weather from are below -30*C weather. Ill be down there Jan.15-20 so if im not around for a lil while that's why cuz afterwards ill have exams to boot! So take care everyone and enjoy your golf!

P.S: Ill be back in two weeks or so hopefully:banana:

We are going to miss you Lange. Dallas is a beautiful city. Quite a few on here can tell you about it.

We are going to miss you Lange. Dallas is a beautiful city. Quite a few on here can tell you about it.

Well were staying in multi million dollar houses as billets lol and the family me and my hockey buddy have sound so nice, and i wanna see Dallas, what's there for major tourist attractions?? Is there unreal shopping at certain spots? Were already getting to go see a Stars game:banana::D so i can't wait. Just wondering what else is there!

I believe he is in Dallas. Have fun, hockey tournaments are always fun.
Walker-Texas-Ranger-The-Fourth-Season.jpg

I believe he is in Dallas. Have fun, hockey tournaments are always fun.
Walker-Texas-Ranger-The-Fourth-Season.jpg

"When your in Texas look behind you.......cause that's where the rangers gonna be!"

He's already seen Chuck Norris, one of our friends dad looks exactly like him.

Lange-

Golf/shopping wise, if possible, you might want to check out the PGA Tour Superstore.

It's the biggest, nicest, golf store I have ever been to. It makes Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy, etc. stores look like little Mom & Pop shops. The shoe section alone is twice as big as most golf stores' club section. For Pete's sake (who is "Pete" anyway?), they have different sections for men's and women's shoes. The store in Dallas that I have been to has an indoor putting green, indoor simulators, an indoor chipping and sand practice area, and an indoor tennis court.

flash-placeholder-01.jpg

sim_row_large.jpg

teaching_center_large.jpg

There are 2 in Plano (a suburb of North Dallas).

Dallas has a LOT of shopping. Many argue that Dallas is #3 on the U.S. fashion scene (after NY and LA) because Neiman-Marcus is based there and it commands a lot of influence. Even over cities like Chicago and Atlanta. Having been to all of those cities, I would agree. The problem is that Dallas is very spread out. There is no one area to visit.

Where specifically are you guys staying/playing?

Sweet I am going to Plano this summer.

Lange - you're picking the worst week ever to come to Dallas, it's cold as all get out. 28* and dropping.

There's loads of stuff to do. I'll add more when I get to the office.

I am drooling over that PGA Superstore! damn... damn

I am drooling over that PGA Superstore! damn... damn

Oh my god, look at that store!!!

That store is insane, I wish we had something like that around here.

Yeah, it's pretty nice.

They have 9 locations just in case you are travelling to GA, SC, TX, or AZ:

Myrtle Beach, SC (Broadway)

Plano, TX (Plano)

Roswell, GA (Roswell)

Kennesaw, GA (Kennesaw)

Duluth, GA (Duluth)

North Myrtle Beach, SC (NMB)

Plano, TX (Preston)

Chandler, AZ (Chandler)

Scottsdale, AZ (Scottsdale)

PGA_Tour_Superstore_Int1_bags_400x223.jpg