Transitioned Athletes in Golf

Golfgal

Fanatic
Reaction score
Handicap
I just finished up a post I did with Sally Dee from Big Break Michigan. You may remember that Sally made it to the semi-finals at the RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship last fall. She didn't win, but she had a few things to say about the woman who did - Lana Lawless - a woman who used to be a 245 lb male police officer in California.

Check out what she had to say and then let me know what you think about this issue. And please be polite (there are ladies present :)).

Golfgal

I just finished up a post I did with Sally Dee from Big Break Michigan. You may remember that Sally made it to the semi-finals at the RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship last fall. She didn't win, but she had a few things to say about the woman who did - Lana Lawless - a woman who used to be a 245 lb male police officer in California.

Check out what she had to say and then let me know what you think about this issue. And please be polite (there are ladies present :)).

Golfgal

I know we did talk about this a bit
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1113&highlight=lana

but I'll be curious to hear the interview when I have a chance!

I'll check out her interview after work; videos are ok here (work), but these tend to last more than a minute or two!

Back