Anyone else like the NBA?

Buzz13

I three putt
Reaction score
As of a couple years ago, I've become a huge fan of the NBA. Being from Ohio, I follow the Cavaliers pretty closely. LeBron James is just a beast, a physical anomaly. The things he can do are simply amazing.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone here shares my bball interest.

I watch March Madness and the Big 12 Championship Tournament. Never got into pro basketball.

I watch, wouldn't consider myself a huge fan though. I've always liked the Celtics so I still try and watch them when I can. I really only watch if the Celtics or Cavs are playing.

Im a big NBA fan still.

I have to admit that I have never sat down and watched an entire game start to finish... even last year with the great year the Celts had

Yeah the Celts had a stellar season last year, but I think its gonna be a lot harder for them to repeat with the way the Cavs, Lakers and Magic are playing. Also the Spurs are looking really good, it wouldn't surprise me if they made it to the finals again.

Did anyone else see the Lakers Spurs game last night, amazing game and some seriously clutch shots with the Spurs coming out on top.

I about fell out of my chair when I heard the Celtics were talking to Marbury. Why in the world would Danny Ainge want this guy on his team? Hopefully this is just more Marbury smack talk and not a legit offer by Boston.

I dont think they will. They have Rondo and House. Plus getting Pruit some playing time. And they could always suit up Cassel.

Yup, Lakers, was raised that way.

I dont think they will. They have Rondo and House. Plus getting Pruit some playing time. And they could always suit up Cassel.

I hope your right JB, I just can't believe they would consider signing him. They seem to have great team chemistry, Marbury just wouldn't fit in.

I hope your right JB, I just can't believe they would consider signing him. They seem to have great team chemistry, Marbury just wouldn't fit in.

They probably hope they can get him to buy into the teamwork kick the Celtics have been on for the past year and a half.

Although they have a great shot at repeating, I think they would like to add another outside shooter to help compensate for losing Posey. House is just too streaky and Posey was just crazy clutch and a great man defender.

It's such a loaded season, hard to get into it until playoff time.

They probably hope they can get him to buy into the teamwork kick the Celtics have been on for the past year and a half.

That might be their hope but how much have the Knicks payed him not to play? I just think the risk factor is too high with him. I don't know who else is available but I just wouldn't want Marbury in my locker room.

Back