The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Them poor zoo crewers will be dreaming they are laying down in green pastures only to wake up with a freight train bearing down! :bomb:
I pity them folks this year. It's gonna be like Andrea the Giant on Pee Wee the midgets arse.

Anyone else excited to see if we will be adding two more members of Team Redemption?

Anyone else excited to see if we will be adding two more members of Team Redemption?

If not they might want to check for a pulse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited for this year's Grandaddy. I'm constantly talking about it and THP. ITS THE FREAKING GRANDADDY OF EM ALL!!!! Still hoping my name gets called but no matter what I'm #teamredemption, whether in person or on the forum following along. #bringthebelthome

This would be a dream come true...to be a Grandaddy.

Cannot wait to see who the next team members are!

My wife is tired of me discussing Grandaddy contests whenever I see her.

"How as your day honey?
"Good"
"Oh thats good. Hey there is a new Grandaddy contest up..... and this guy put up a clip with Nathan Fillion, and now I hate him because his entry was awesome."
"Yes, his entry is much better than yours"
Silence.

Can't wait to see who will join JB on Team Redemption

Do you guys realize this event is ONLY 11 weeks out? Cannot wait to see who the next lucky winner will be!

11 weeks. I had better start packing just in case I get chosen!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Looking forward to who gets the last few spots. Hoping I can be one if them because the quality of equipment available is ridiculously good this year from callaway and would easily be in my bag all next year.

my guess is THP will turn another crummy Monday into a freaking awesome Monday for someone.

I'd gladly take it

Im excited to see who snags the next spot.

I keep thinking about this. I look forward to seeing who gets the next spot!

I do want to get my hands on a mini somehow and get used to it before December

I just bought a mini driver....my FIR went from 50-65% to 85% with a loss of 10 yards or so on distance at worst! Might be worth the investment!

Depending on if the course is open tomorrow... Hoping to play 36. But the 5 inches of rain has things a bit soggy.

#Improvement

After watching the Solheim Cup I can't wait to get my chance at match play in December

Talk about a jolt of excitement. I want to feel the excitement of match play again. What better way but in #TheGrandaddy

Ya with the Gauntlet matches and then watching the Solheim Cup I can't wait to get that taste of match play again

I'm so ready for this! Played a handicapped indy match play game yesterday with a friend and won 1 up on the last hole. Spotted him 5 shots and was 2 down going to #14 so I was stoked to be clutch down the stretch. Was pretending that I was in the Grandaddy with #Redemption on the line. Was awesome to pull it off but the real thing would be soooooo much better. Hoping!!!!

I hope to get a taste of match play again!

My dots are weapons!

Back