Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
​Going to buy a Sunmountain Three 5 bag and can't decide on color.

G LS Tec.

Definitely going to be interested in your review of that if that ponder comes to fruition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So new plan. I tried the M2. Crap.

New shaft for my x-utility. I've had this ponder for awhile now but never acted on it. Want something a little higher launch than the C-taper that's in there. might even try to find an iRod....

Had the Smart Sole 2.0 in my hands today, couldnt pull the trigger.

Ponder continues.

Had the Smart Sole 2.0 in my hands today, couldnt pull the trigger.

Ponder continues.

Why not? Too similar the original that you already have?

Why not? Too similar the original that you already have?
No, I liked it, just for some reason couldnt pull the trigger.

Had the Smart Sole 2.0 in my hands today, couldnt pull the trigger. Ponder continues.

I need to see one in-hand. I really want the 58*, but the prices/availability anywhere up here is terrible.

Need me some Smart Sole 2.0

I need to see one in-hand. I really want the 58*, but the prices/availability anywhere up here is terrible.

It was $109, good price, just didnt pull the trigger.

So new plan. I tried the M2. Crap.
Hmmm.

I like TM drivers, and typically hit them well.

You typically hit them well.

Ipso facto, Im going to bomb this one?

Did you try the GolfTown website?

LTD and M2 for me.

Not to mention Toulon...

Hmmm.

I like TM drivers, and typically hit them well.

You typically hit them well.

Ipso facto, Im going to bomb this one?

It feels better then M1 and it's more forgiving. Plus it sounds a lot better. I don't put much faith in simulators but it was almost 10-20 yards longer then G, XR16 and DBD816 when I was testing.

It feels better then M1 and it's more forgiving. Plus it sounds a lot better. I don't put much faith in simulators but it was almost 10-20 yards longer then G, XR16 and DBD816 when I was testing.
Yeah buddy!

Never hit the M1, but I like forgiving.

Stock shaft? That's pretty dang impressive

Stock shaft? That's pretty dang impressive

I was hitting a 9.5 with the Fuji Pro 63 in stiff and getting 14* of launch and 1900 rpm spin.

I was hitting a 9.5 with the Fuji Pro 63 in stiff and getting 14* of launch and 1900 rpm spin.

Once again, dang that's impressive. I'd take that everyday. I see why the M2 is a solid ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back