NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the bolts have been alot sharper today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the bolts have been alot sharper today

They looked good. Stamkos and Kucherov had a nice goals.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Difference between the last two season of the Jackets and the first decade is that when we're down I feel we can actually get a goal back. We didn't get this one but it was a hell of a game though. Looks to be an exciting season.

haha how about down 3 five minutes into a damn game?

haha how about down 3 five minutes into a damn game?

I don't need to talk about it. I'm just glad it's to a team who is good

So if there is a penalty in overtime the other team adds a player, that's different. 3 on 2 would be a blast to watch.

Canucks kids looking good tonight. First NHL goal for McCann and Horvat on the board. Daniel Sedin and Bollig going at it

So if there is a penalty in overtime the other team adds a player, that's different. 3 on 2 would be a blast to watch.

It actually would be the same way anytime. If somehow you had a 3 on 3 in regulation and a penalty occurred, it would become a 4 on 3

Calgary is all over Vancouver in the 3rd. Ugh.

Oilers off to their typical ways....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oilers with 1 goal so far? Ouch.

What a save by Hiller.

3 on 3 overtime is fun

Ducks finally getting the season started tonight. Great game so far against San Jose, Sharks up 1-0 in the 3rd. I think these teams are going to battle all year long.

Preds with a solid game last night against Edmonton. I thought for sure we were going to give McDavid his first career NHL goal. We've done it with about half the players in the league.

Seth Jones through 2 games really looks good. He's eliminated his his one or two boneheaded decisions per game and has looked really good with the puck.

Monster game for CBJ tonight against Buffalo. Time to dictate what kind of team they are going to be this year. I just don't think 2-0 is a fair indicator of what to expect.

Sabres also have a lot to prove.

Monster game for CBJ tonight against Buffalo. Time to dictate what kind of team they are going to be this year. I just don't think 2-0 is a fair indicator of what to expect.

You mean 0-2, but I agree. 0-2 vs. one of if not arguably the best team in the NHL this year isn't a good gauge of how they will be as a team. Through 95% of the first game we looked really good.

You're AHL team took it to our starters in the last pre-season game. Sabres need to show something, just 2 goals in 2 games.

You mean 0-2, but I agree. 0-2 vs. one of if not arguably the best team in the NHL this year isn't a good gauge of how they will be as a team. Through 95% of the first game we looked really good.

It appears I am not accepting of their start on the subconscious level.

You're AHL team took it to our starters in the last pre-season game. Sabres need to show something, just 2 goals in 2 games.

Hoping for a good game tonight my friend.

"can't wait for the 3pm start!" - said no one ever.
I'm off and I'm taking my Daughter, so it actually works for me today :)

"can't wait for the 3pm start!" - said some people.

edited for Columbus Day and Canadian Thanksgiving Day

It starts at 3?! That's awesome!!!!

Didn't realize that either. That's terrible for me. Was really looking forward to watching that tonight, and now I'll miss it.

Didn't realize that either. That's terrible for me. Was really looking forward to watching that tonight, and now I'll miss it.

They'll do a replay. Or get a stream!

I'm pumped. means I can watch teh Jays game tonight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back