The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be on the golf course.
I need to finish the railings on the deck so we can use it.
Such a dilemma.
Finally getting nice weather does not make the decision easier.

I want to be on the golf course.
I need to finish the railings on the deck so we can use it.
Such a dilemma.
Finally getting nice weather does not make the decision easier.

Book an early morning tee time have the wife make you lunch then hit the deck. Where's the problem. :alien:

Getting up at 3:45 am and still sitting in DFW sucks but guess what....it is worth it for the great weekend that we had

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

After a solid round of golf yesterday I just want to leave work and play again today. I haven't been this excited about a golf season in a long time.
I got out twice today, nine holes before hitting the office and now just did about 30 minutes on the range working on driver. The morning round was so-so, but the last hole was two of best back to back shots I hit this year, drive and then 9 iron to 15 feet. I just wanted to keep going...ha

So I switched back to Chrome today from Safari and it was like "Hello Friend". It is SOOOOOOO much better than that piece of garbage Safari in terms of speed, ease of use, etc.

Didn't Apple stop updating and supporting Safari? Thought someone told me that recently.

Book an early morning tee time have the wife make you lunch then hit the deck. Where's the problem. :alien:

Its more of an afternoon/evening project..... as in what I am going to do tonight. Probably just bite the bullet and put up the railing. That way I can golf tomorrow!

Didn't Apple stop updating and supporting Safari? Thought someone told me that recently.

Possibly the Windows version...

Possibly the Windows version...

They're notoriously bad about keeping the programs for Windows updated, which is probably why the vulnerability in QuickTime is such an issue.

You are thinking of Quicktime.

Chuck Norris siting...
f8456e43fb85ded4cedec22d3737417f.jpg

Those are like jorts. Jeans for the party and shorts for the workplace.

Those are like jorts. Jeans for the party and shorts for the workplace.
Dude looks like he needs to pick his jorts out of his crack

So a preview of whats coming up on the national news. "Does your pilot know what to do if the plane hits a drone?"

So a preview of whats coming up on the national news. "Does your pilot know what to do if the plane hits a drone?"
Hit the gas and laugh?
I guess if it went through an engine that would be bad.

Hit the gas and laugh?
I guess if it went through an engine that would be bad.

Imagine if the plane flew through the Peter Mansbridge. A nation would be devastated.

Okay, I'm unpacked

9790aba5f7a60ef38d31ffaaf7b3852a.jpg

What a great picture. I remember the first time I saw that Srixon Staffer, it honestly might be the coolest staff bag ever made.

What a great picture. I remember the first time I saw that Srixon Staffer, it honestly might be the coolest staff bag ever made.

Seeing that bag on the range brought back a ton of memories. Funny how a golf bag can do that.

Thanks. It has long since been retired, and I am actually thinking about giving it away to THPers (since it was from THPers). But I will leave that to the people.

Seeing that bag on the range brought back a ton of memories. Funny how a golf bag can do that.

I totally get that. Seeing the staffers on the range reminded me of my first THP event in Des Moines, man I have a ton of great memories thanks to THP.

Since we are going down memory lane, sometimes I wonder what my golf life would be like without this place... It is crazy to think about when you step back and look at it.

Thanks. It has long since been retired, and I am actually thinking about giving it away to THPers (since it was from THPers). But I will leave that to the people.

You need a really really really big shadow box for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back