#THPCallout ArmyGolf it's on like Donkey Kong!

Gulby

#SemiPro
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.9
On Saturday April 23rd the battle of David vs Goliath will take place at Pagoda Ridge Golf Course http://www.pagodaridge.ca/

Round Details:
Round starts at 7:29am PST, Looks like the weather will be typical PNW weather with a chance of showers and a high of 16°

Golfer Stats:
ArmyGolf 7HC
Gulby 19HC

What's on the line:
Bragging rights! With Army fronting 4 shots per side, this could be a close one!

Make sure you pay close attention to this one as we will have live scoring updates following every hole and some pictures!

WITB:

ArmyGolf:

:taylormade:
M2 HL HZRDUS Black 75
:taylormade:M1 3HL HZRDUS Black 75
:wilsonstaff: D200 Hybrid 22* Kuro Kage Black 90
:wilsonstaff: FG Tour V4 5-GW DG Pro S300
:wilsonstaff: FG Tour PMP 56/60 :kbs: Hi-Rev
:lajosi: DD-201 WB Flow Neck
:wilsonstaff: Duo Urethane

Gulby:

Driver: :taylormade: ​R15 10.5°
Wood: :taylormade: Aeroburner 3W
Hybrid: :taylormade: Rocketballz Stage2 3
Irons: :ping: S55 4-PW
Wedges: :callaway: Mack Daddy 3 52°, 56°, 60°
Putter: :scotty: 2014 Select Squareback

Last edited:
Make sure you bring some tissues because you'll be crying when this one's over hehe.

Curtis is the man!!! I got Army in this one all day!

Anyone who busts out its on like Donkey Kong has my support. Let's go Gulby. You guys out in Van and the Pnw always have great updates. I'll be looking forward to this one.

Easy pick for me, Curtis no doubt wins this!!

I'm gonna love not having any pressure on me!

Another solid call-out, with several pops in play. I'm still going to roll with my #THPLegacy brother, ArmyGolf.

I got my main man ArmyGolf! All damn day long!

Going with army, #TeamHeritage4Life

~Rock

I'll take Gulby in this one. Pops are powerful things!

Here's a pic from the signature hole #14.
7ffa438e50d2fed2e2d66d00a6b77e31.jpg

I foresee your ball landing in that big puddle right there!

I foresee your ball landing in that big puddle right there!

Perhaps. But if the match is anything like our last one hole #14 won't matter...:bomb::deadhorse:

At 4 shots per side.. I'm taking Curtis... Sorry Gulby!

Armygolf in this one

I'm going with Curtis for this one.

Thanks for all the support guys!
I think I smell an upset cooking....

Drivers been cut down 1/2" and new grips have been installed. Hoping to dial everything in tonight to take Army down!

Curtis is the destroyer of worlds when it comes to matchplay (which is why I'm all the more proud I took him AS!). I've gotta take ArmyGolf, but I'm gonna say it's close, 2 and 1.

Drivers been cut down 1/2" and new grips have been installed. Hoping to dial everything in tonight to take Army down!

I have faith dude. Time to get the driver working.

I have some bad news if you think shortening your driver will help you. I am going to bring the pain!
You might get lucky if I have to ship out my irons prior to our match on Saturday...but they'll be replaced by more forgiving ones.

I have some bad news if you think shortening your driver will help you. I am going to bring the pain!
You might get lucky if I have to ship out my irons prior to our match on Saturday...but they'll be replaced by more forgiving ones.

So you mean you might not block a GW into the forest on a par 3?

Back