Rio Olympics - a mess, literally

Uggh thats just gross, what a dump

oh man. That sounds awful

Very disappointing and hopefully they get it squared away.

That's nasty. It will be interesting to see how many athletes refuse to compete.

Makes Cleveland look nice

I was going to get offended until I remembered that I would never go in Lake Erie anywhere around the city. haha

That is just disgusting.

That would be heartbreaking to work so hard for something and then be faced with a decision like that, where competing may mean getting horribly sick or worse.

Having actually been in this area many times and smelled the awful smells coming from both the inland areas and on the beach if it is calm I would not go in that water for anything. This will be an Event many will want to forget, they do not have Hotel rooms for the people expected and have known for years. But in typical Brazilian fashion it was always a just wait and it will be fine attitude, it will not be fine at all.

Yikes, that's bad!

Damn, that is just gross!

Another Russia Olympics. This will be a great Olympics

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

No surprise here, the IOC as well as FIFA don't care what the cost is to those who host or participate. They only want their $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus! Athlete got MRSA during tests. That's some serious stuff!

I had heard some athletes had gotten sick while training there and dismissed it, but this sounds pretty bad. How the IOC is still running around like a bunch of pin heads is a mystery to me, and they won't learn their lesson until the body count is already too high.

Cant be the best spot to be swimming there

373c752e71028747557cee1a6e19f011.jpg

Back