Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I could be convinced into putting together a weekend event for the Indy area later in the year. Need to make sure my first child survives first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this. Great course, wasn't to impressed with Purgatory

Purgatory was annoying because of the blind tee shots and not knowing where each hole was going lol but it has some sweet holes. The Forte was awesome but I think Prairie View was the best of the three we played that weekend

Excited for the Indy get together later this year! I'm looking at you Aaron!

So where are the Indy lurkers who are members of Crooked Stick and want to get us in to play late August/Mid September? Course will be in great shape heading into/after the BMW Championship.

So where are the Indy lurkers who are members of Crooked Stick and want to get us in to play late August/Mid September? Course will be in great shape heading into/after the BMW Championship.

Oh man I killed crooked stick in tiger woods 2012. That would be sweet to play.

Hi Indiana friends hopefully we'll get out soon

Oh man I killed crooked stick in tiger woods 2012. That would be sweet to play.

I might know a guy at work from my golf league who may or may not be a member there now. I will need to inquire.

Excited for the Indy get together later this year! I'm looking at you Aaron!
I like the sounds of this. We'll do it later in the summer and I have no problems putting it together.

Prairie View is one of my favorites
Didn't we play that as an extra round after the Indy invitational?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am always down to do a little traveling for some golf with THPers!

Didn't we play that as an extra round after the Indy invitational?

Yep..Day after the Invitational, we played there.
I might be able to do this - depending on family vacation (wife is still setting that up)
Nice!! I'll start looking at the calendar and put some dates together.

Yep..Day after the Invitational, we played there.

I liked it a lot. Plus I played well so that helped. I would be down.

Been talking to the guy over at Roses Run. He has a "package" that maybe a few of us can go in on for some dirt cheap golf. Ive asked of he can guarantee early am weeekend tee times and veridy there are no time reatrictions.. let me know what you guys think.

We are going to offer ticket-play packages for the 2016 season. Basically, how these work is you buy a 12,25,50 play package and the more tickets you buy the rate drops for example:

12 play $336.00 ( $28.00) per round*

25 play $650.00 ($26.00) per round

50 play $1,200.00 ($24.00) per round*

These can be used anytime,including weekends and as many ppl as you want can use your tickets. We keep a folder that has your info and the package you purchase. You just walk in give your name ,we mark it off and you're good to go.*

That includes cart?

Pretty solid deal even without cart. Thanks for the offer!

Im assuming it includes cart based on their rack rates.
I emailed him verifying that....the morning tee time question as well as using half a ticket for 9 holes

Solid deal if you ask me.

if we set something up to play it sort of regularly it's hard to beat that for weekend mornings

if we set something up to play it sort of regularly it's hard to beat that for weekend mornings
Yeah and dude has been reallly cool for us in the past with the prices we have paid there

Back