SubSeventy Fall Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
are the clothes pictured in the review what you received to review?

• Admin

oh gawd! have fun wearing those on the course. as i said in the review. i'm not the biggest fan of the look. it screams "we're european". the pink shirt is nice but the pants and that other shirt are just over the top. what do you think of them?

• Admin
oh gawd! have fun wearing those on the course. as i said in the review. i'm not the biggest fan of the look. it screams "we're european". the pink shirt is nice but the pants and that other shirt are just over the top. what do you think of them?

Both will most likely be made into shorts. They are awesome feeling and actually look better in person than in the photo. Love to see the pants come unfinished too.

Both will most likely be made into shorts. They are awesome feeling and actually look better in person than in the photo. Love to see the pants come unfinished too.

imo, they will look better as shorts. i'm digging that buckle. may have to steal it from you.

brilliant idea...I should've thought of that while I was shopping last night..... grrrrr

• Admin
imo, they will look better as shorts. i'm digging that buckle. may have to steal it from you.

Its not removable and it is not a belly rester like some. It might hurt you. :alien:

Its not removable and it is not a belly rester like some. It might hurt you. :alien:

yep, i'm doomed if i want that one. lol @ belly rester.

I like them, perhaps my outfit for the next outing.

Subseventy is having a very good sale on right now. I'm thinking heavily on some shirts

Probably my favorite selection of pants of any line out there. Not that I would ever buy any, but nevertheless..

I had a couple articles from Sub Seventy, I will tell you one thing their customer service is excellent. I ordered a white belt once and did not recieve it after a month, for the trouble they sent me a white belt and as well sent me a black one at no cost to me.

Unfortunatly because I wore the belt so much it got pretty tattered and the holes became too big and the belt was always falling off. Their shirts as well are top notch.

Size up as they run small this year.

I'm a pretty small guy. I would be surprised if I had to order anything but the small. At least in the shirts

Whats wrong with european lol!

They do some great quality gear, got a couple of nice shirts from them,do take JB's tip though the trousers (pants?) do come up a bit tight so size up. The top sizes are fine though.

i'm not the biggest fan of the look. it screams "we're european".

But the euros have the best style!! (sans Brian Gay/Rickie Fowler)

Subseventy is having a very good sale on right now. I'm thinking heavily on some shirts

There are several things I would like to get from them, but none of them are available in my size. Unfortunate.

But the euros have the best style!! (sans Brian Gay/Rickie Fowler)

There are a whole lot of US players that would disagree with that statement. :alien:

JB, Do they offer anything in the spring/summer in plaid shorts? Don't know much about the line, but I like what I see.

JB, Do they offer anything in the spring/summer in plaid shorts? Don't know much about the line, but I like what I see.

They usually have a few plaids in each line.

Just a quick warning to beware the quality of this gear. I recently bought a number of items from SSUK and much of it was poor quality. See-through white trousers (which apparently is normal? No is isn't, just poor quality), split seams and poor sizing. Sent a number of items back the the customer service was good but cannot recommend them due to very poor quality of the clothing. Shame because I like some of their designs.

Back