Video Viewing Party - The Morgan Cup

I am going to have the computer on for the webcast and the iPad out so I can participate in the banter as it goes along!

This is going to be a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's videos.

Nobody is allowed to make fun of my video I am very sensitive

really excited about this! gonna be fun following a long and seeing everyones reactions

Hey guys I think we need to respect his request here.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Haha dont worry I am sure mine will be worse. I was all excited to make them and as soon as that record button was hit I got so nervous.

I am so glad there was so much support for this event THP is such an amazing place

Dual webcasts! This is going to be amazing!

Saturday is going to be a crazy day for me. We are having a birthday party for my 3 year old, I have to be on call and then this. I can't wait to see people's entries!

Ummm... Awesome!!

I love the format, this will be lot's of fun!!!

It doesn't look like this webcast was thrown together, looks like a lot of time and effort went in to preparing it. thanks JB, GG, and the judges for taking the time to make this special for everyone. CB I know you had your hand in getting stuff set up too, good job mate!

"THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH"! Come one, come all, man am I ready for this. THP never does anything half way, this should be for the ages.

Love love love the dual webcast! Also love that Cookie was already blasted by one of the judges

Love love love the dual webcast! Also love that Cookie was already blasted by one of the judges

Talk about pressure! I set my expectations high, let's see if they agree!! :D

I am so stoked to see everyone's entries, I really have no idea what to expect.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I just realized that I have no chance of being selected for the Morgan Cup. I know the judges don't know who we are or about our participation on the forum, but the one thing that is pretty clear is that I am a dentist and there are a lot of anti-dentites in the world! Come on, not all dentists are mean! Just this guy!

I just realized that I have no chance of being selected for the Morgan Cup. I know the judges don't know who we are or about our participation on the forum, but the one thing that is pretty clear is that I am a dentist and there are a lot of anti-dentites in the world! Come on, not all dentists are mean! Just this guy!

That had me rolling about half way through before I just had to stop, ooouch.

Good luck everyone, hope we all make a great showing!

Oh crap! Did I really send in videos? NERVOUS! This will be a blast.

This is going to be one cool weekend and I don't mean weather wise :D! I can't wait to see everyone's videos and you finaly get to see me chasing a wild boar ho:pig:g around the golf course . lol

OH MAN :joy: :blob: :twist:

DUAL WebCast !!! TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEWL !!!!! :egyptian:

I just hope the judges aren't eating anything when they watch my video's, hehe

I just hope the judges aren't eating anything when they watch my video's, hehe

I'm not a judge, but thanks for the warning

I'm excited to see what you all came up with. Mine are obscenely basic. Nothing special, but quality over quantity right? Or in this case, what's actually said over how it's presented. At least that's what I hope.

Back