Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

And the one I'm going to use to beat you all about the head and shoulders...

If you won't use this one:

spotted-dick.gif

Then use this:

i-heart-bacon-shirts.gif

Claire what could you have possibly been searching for to find that pudding??????????????

I can't remember how to get to the fan club page. LMAO I haven't been there since I joined it. Sorry Gasman.

Geez, guys--you're both members of the fan club. Gasman posted it himself.

It's like talking to Louis Renault x2.

We know. Or I do. I assume Gasman knew too!

(How did I get left off Claire's response?) :D

I can't remember how to get to the fan club page. LMAO I haven't been there since I joined it. Sorry Gasman.

MO - You promised me you'd check in every day when I invited you to join.

(How did I get left off Claire's response?) :D

Sorry--I was hitting multiquote after multiquote. Sometimes it doesn't quite take. I meant to get you in there, really I did!

Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. Just started watching this show and it's already my favorite comedy.

jim-parsons-big-bang-theory.jpg

We watch it a bunch and love it. Sheldon is way to good in that roll, lol.

Duey - Popeye is so perfect for you. It's so obvious - I'm amazed no one noticed that before.

Duey - Popeye is so perfect for you. It's so obvious - I'm amazed no one noticed that before.

Why Diane? He's taller that I am :D

Great, thanks Diane.

Very brief threadjack.

Who's that in your avatar v3.0?

cecilav.jpg

^^^^^ The above quote was edited by v3.0

The question came in another thread, but I will answer it here:

The answer is: Cecil Leitch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Leitch).

The picture comes from an early book on the Ernest Jones method of golf: I always thought it was a cool picture! Here it is in larger size:

cecil.png

The picture was an example of a good followthrough: So you would think that this lady has a pretty swing to go with that, right?! Decide for yourself, after looking at the following link!

http://www.hickorygolfers.com/swings/cl/clswing.htm

Pretty Powerful!

Gasman, what's up? You have a fabulous stash of bacon art, and for your avatar you choose--David Hasselhoff??

Gasman, what's up? You have a fabulous stash of bacon art, and for your avatar you choose--David Hasselhoff??

Not just David Hasselhoff, its Michael Knight sitting on KIT. I did it for you Claire, I guess ill just have to change it later.

Not just David Hasselhoff, its Michael Knight sitting on KIT. I did it for you Claire, I guess ill just have to change it later.

<sigh> brings a tear to my eyes seeing those two paired up again....well done Gas.....well done.

For me? Not one with cute dogs?

Spoiler
David-Hasselhoff.jpg

Back