Status
Not open for further replies.
First kick at the can

First kick at the can

4346016265_ff4de5f4e8.jpg

Thinking about something like this. Then at the bottom
"The Hackers Paradise" Along with the tag line: "Golf is Life"

Argyle rocks.

It might be easier if you give us some examples of logos you do like. Doens't have to be a golf related logo, anything that gives the lifestyle feeling you like. Then we ave a better idea of the style you are looking to capture.

4346016265_ff4de5f4e8.jpg

Thinking about something like this. Then at the bottom
"The Hackers Paradise" Along with the tag line: "Golf is Life"

I actually like this quite a bit, but would like different font and some coloring perhaps. But this is a very cool start.

I missed these Seth. I like these a lot. Could be hard to do, but I like it.

argyleLogo2.png

I missed these Seth. I like these a lot. Could be hard to do, but I like it.

argyleLogo2.png

A silk screen or sublimated shirt would be very easy to do and a stitched logo could be just two colors. This idea was Tcalloway's.

I love the argyle, not sure about the font. Also really like the one with the flag and green. Perhaps combining the two. Or even an argyle green...hehe

Here is about half of what I did during lunch. My brain is tired. TC had a good idea about a oval logo, but I was not able to wrap my had around his design and ended up screwing it up a lot. I think I might try more after work.

Logo4Arg2.png

Logo4Arg.png

argyleLogo2.png

I love love love the argyle in these. I like the last one the best. I think it incorporates the style aspect of THP very well. I wonder if there is a way to add golf to it as well just so everyone knows THP Media is still about golf. But I honestly LOVE that last one.

Thanks GG! I could probably add a little something to it as well as change the font of the THP

Here is a quickly thrown together idea of the golf green.

BorrowedLogo1.png

Thanks GG! I could probably add a little something to it as well as change the font of the THP

Here is a quickly thrown together idea of the golf green.

BorrowedLogo1.png

I really like that, I love the green argyle for the green that's just awesome! Is is possible to make the flag slightly smaller, I think it stands out a little too much. I love the idea of using our belt buckle font for the THP. This is definitely coming together you guys are awesome!!!

I really like that, I love the green argyle for the green that's just awesome! Is is possible to make the flag slightly smaller, I think it stands out a little too much. I love the idea of using our belt buckle font for the THP. This is definitely coming together you guys are awesome!!!

That can be done. I don't want to steal rbelbin's idea or steal his thunder.

The ideas came from rbelbin, Tha Shanks, Tcalloway and myself for the golf green logo.

Everybody is going to get credit for this one. Great stuff.

A silk screen or sublimated shirt would be very easy to do and a stitched logo could be just two colors. This idea was Tcalloway's.

Setho, you're almost on the money here. just to let everyone know, i had a meeting with my graphic designer this morning and he wants to get paid for his efforts so i just can't use him. he can't do this on the clock and would be happy to tackle it at home but he wants $$$$$$$.

setho-i love the oval, love the argyle. take the same oval, use the argyle as background, thicken a black line for the border of the oval and put "thp" in solid black, lower case, cursive letters (if you can). does that make sense?

SethO, just when you think you are going to work today, you get a new idea. Man, I want that program you are working on. Cool Stuff!

Setho, you're almost on the money here. just to let everyone know, i had a meeting with my graphic designer this morning and he wants to get paid for his efforts so i just can't use him. he can't do this on the clock and would be happy to tackle it at home but he wants $$$$$$$.

setho-i love the oval, love the argyle. take the same oval, use the argyle as background, thicken a black line for the border of the oval and put "thp" in solid black, lower case, cursive letters (if you can). does that make sense?

Here are some examples, Let the man know what kind of font you want, it will make his life easier

Untitled12.jpg

Here are some examples, Let the man know what kind of font you want, it will make his life easier

Untitled12.jpg

the font in the upper right hand corner would be ideal but perhaps this is something that JB and GG should consider? they might not like the whole cursive thing, i just think it's memorable.

I will get on that as soon as I get off work today TC (or find a few spare minutes).

I use Paint.net for most of my photoediting. It is a free tool, but it requires the .net framework which is also free.

I will get on that as soon as I get off work today TC (or find a few spare minutes).

I use Paint.net for most of my photoediting. It is a free tool, but it requires the .net framework which is also free.

yeah, man, you're doing a fabulous job. i wish i had your talent in this arena. i know you're doing a lot, it really shows how much you care. you're a rare breed setho!

Im not sure about the whole cursive thing or not.

yeah, man, you're doing a fabulous job. i wish i had your talent in this arena. i know you're doing a lot, it really shows how much you care. you're a rare breed setho!

Thanks! I am glad to help.

That is what I was using too! Paint.NET! Great Minds...

It is a fantastic program that is super easy to use and it is free. Every once in a while I have to go to GIMP when I need something a little more in depth.

I have never used GIMP - I was pretty proficient in Photoshop (version 7 or 8 I think) and I started with CorelDraw way way back in the day.

Paint.NET does pretty much everything I need to do. But I find I still try the KB shortcuts from Photoshop that I used for years.

Illustrator is the only tool for something like this. It definitely needs to be a vector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back