First Car, Best Car, Worst Car

I laugh seeing people driving around in the Ford "probe" why would anyone drive around in something that sounds like aliens use for certain things....

I laugh seeing people driving around in the Ford "probe" why would anyone drive around in something that sounds like aliens use for certain things....

Now that is what I call a probing question. (I hate myself)

Re: First Car, Best Car, Worst Car

SethO said:
Now that is what I call a probing question. (I hate myself)

Ahahahaha you're funny even though you own a ricer. ;)

I might be able too....depends if my wife can stand the two hour drive with the sound of the drone of the exhaust in the car......i'll post up when I get home i'm at work right now getting paid to talk to you guys :banana:

:edit: i just checked the stock horsepower numbers, i'd beat her ;)

Stock I'm running 300 HP, with the JB+, that's a different story!!

I'm a farm/country boy so I'm a pickup man.

First and worst car (truck): 1994 Isuzu Pickup

img_3332191_2T.jpg

Best and current car (truck): 2008 GMC Sierra

Mine is on the left and my dad's is on the right

WedFeb10185726AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

I might be able too....depends if my wife can stand the two hour drive with the sound of the drone of the exhaust in the car......i'll post up when I get home i'm at work right now getting paid to talk to you guys :banana:

What kinda car you got?

and what does sport mode do?

Makes it easier for more spirited driving. In regular drive mode, you start off in 2nd gear and it changes to higher gears accordingly and makes it more fuel efficient and in higher speeds, it will put the car into 6th gear.

In DS mode, you start off in 1st gear and it holds gears and doesn't get to 6th gear and keeps the high speeds in 5th. In DS mode, you are also able to use the paddle shifters to shift manually if you so choose :good:

Makes it easier for more spirited driving. In regular drive mode, you start off in 2nd gear and it changes to higher gears accordingly and makes it more fuel efficient and in higher speeds, it will put the car into 6th gear.

In DS mode, you start off in 1st gear and it holds gears and doesn't get to 6th gear and keeps the high speeds in 5th. In DS mode, you are also able to use the paddle shifters to shift manually if you so choose :good:

Rock on.

And i'd smoke any of the cars here with my Yamaha R1, car folks are hilarious when they try to race 9 second litre bikes:D

And i'd smoke any of the cars here with my Yamaha R1, car folks are hilarious when they try to race 9 second litre bikes:D

yes sir. as a fellow enthusiast i would agree with this statement completely.

what was your first, best, and worst bike?

Ok i'm home I don't have a picture of my first car but it was a 1989 Ford Thunderbird.....ok quit laughing

Here is a picture of my Daily Driver:

DSCI0461.jpg

and my keep in the garage car:

DSCI0080.jpg

^^ dyno tuned at 430 horsepower (not stock)

I had a gsxr600 suzuki.....but my wife sold it when i joined the military.......:banghead:

nice ride clg. you obviously take good care of it. i'd still like to see you and GC battle it out. the beamer might surprise you. GC, what year is your car?

I had a gsxr600 suzuki.....but my wife sold it when i joined the military.......:banghead:

big difference between the gsxr6 and the R1.

nice ride clg. you obviously take good care of it. i'd still like to see you and GC battle it out. the beamer might surprise you. GC, what year is your car?

Its a 2009!

tcalloway1 said:
big difference between the gsxr6 and the R1.

I wanted an r1 but at 150 lbs (me) and never riding a sports bike before I opted for the 600

I wanted an r1 but at 150 lbs (me) and never riding a sports bike before I opted for the 600

smart move buddy. i nearly killed myself at Road Atlanta on 1000.

tcalloway1 said:
smart move buddy. i nearly killed myself at Road Atlanta on 1000.

Dual exhaust under the seat?

same motor as the 09' Z4?

Yes, and its the same a the 135s, and 535s. I'm not sure about torque for them though, I have 300 hp and 300 ft.lbs of torque. With a 0-60 of 4.6 seconds :D

Yes, and its the same a the 135s, and 535s. I'm not sure about torque for them though, I have 300 hp and 300 ft.lbs of torque. With a 0-60 of 4.6 seconds :D

7 speed double clutch transmission?

Back