California Golf Outting?

Great pics C-T! Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Great pictures C-Tech!! We just played another round of golf today, I think I'm done with golf for the week, getting a little sore and Advil will soon be swallowed soon. What a gorgeous day part 2 today!!

I had such a GREAT time both days and meeting such wonder people and being able to get out there on the course and hit some balls :good:

:rofl: hah hah :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We are so glad that everybody had a good time with the golf outing. I want to thank White Rhino for helping GG and myself with the golf balls. We wanted to do something for everybody and contacted Bridgestone who was thrilled to send some out for everybody.

With all the travels going on, hopefully some frequent flyer miles were earned (kidding) and some of you can make it to the FL outing and a dinner at our home.

You bet!! :good:

We are so glad that everybody had a good time with the golf outing. I want to thank White Rhino for helping GG and myself with the golf balls. We wanted to do something for everybody and contacted Bridgestone who was thrilled to send some out for everybody.

With all the travels going on, hopefully some frequent flyer miles were earned (kidding) and some of you can make it to the FL outing and a dinner at our home.

Soooo....when is the next So-Cal Golf Get Together?!?! :D

I'm happy to hear you all had a good time. It's nice when folks can get together like that and put a face behind the posts. :)

I am really glad everything came out great and you guys had a fabulous time. Great golf and great friends, can't beat that!

You wanna pick on my clicgear after wearing that shirt to the outing? :bicker:

I didn't want to wear a bright shirt, so I wore that one.

I think I'm golf'd out for at least a couple of days. Advil is working overtime right now haha.

We just played another round of golf today, I think I'm done with golf for the week, getting a little sore and Advil will soon be swallowed soon. What a gorgeous day part 2 today!!

After playing Friday and Saturday, driving 8 hrs to get home, I walked 18 this afternoon....and I'm an old man. You guys are sissies. :laughing:

After playing Friday and Saturday, driving 8 hrs to get home, I walked 18 this afternoon....and I'm an old man. You guys are sissies. :laughing:

You're an ACTIVE old man :wink: and I AM a sissie :) haa haa, no more golf until next weekend :D

Re: California Golf Outting?

C-Tech said:
We just played another round of golf today, I think I'm done with golf for the week, getting a little sore and Advil will soon be swallowed soon. What

Haha I ended up walking another 18 today. Sore but determined to figure this game out haha

I am going out tomorrow. Riding though ( yea I know ) and I too am determined. ( Damn short game :angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead:)

You forgot about your long game too :laughing:

Golf Chick said:
You forgot about your long game too :laughing:
That's just mean!!!

I think I need to hire rhino to stand on the green. I'd probably drive every green with him on it

White Rhino said:
Oh aren't you a funny one!!! :clown:
She did out drive you. I think I remember hearing her say that a few times haha

And my pink golf balls stayed straight...must not forget that part either :wink:

That's for two reasons..

1) She teed from the reds and I from the Whites/Blues

2) My total was not taken into account ( 150 yards straight, and another 150 yards right or left of the fairway. See I can drive 300 yards. :rofl:)

Back