California Golf Outting?

That's for two reasons..

1) She teed from the reds and I from the Whites/Blues

2) My total was not taken into account ( 150 yards straight, and another 150 yards right or left of the fairway. See I can drive 300 yards. :rofl:)

haa haa :laughing:

Hmmm might have something there. Will have to get some before I play tomorrow.

I have some you can lose borrow tomorrow. I've got bright pink or pink with sparkles, touch decision I know :D

I have some you can lose borrow tomorrow. I've got bright pink or pink with sparkles, touch decision I know :D

Let him have the "Breast Cancer Awareness" one I gave you. Pink with a different shade pink ribbon, that would be perfect. :D

Do you have a skort that would match? ( and mind you, it needs to fit a Rhino. (Oh I am sure that will leave an ugly image in someone's head)

Let him have the "Breast Cancer Awareness" one I gave you. Pink with a different shade pink ribbon, that would be perfect. :D

Excellent idea :good:

I will have you know I am very aware of both breasts and cancer (leaning a bit more to the breasts but I think you figured that out about me)

I have a few minutes of internet time. Just want to thank everyone who were involved at our SoCal golf outing. Especially White Rhino for all the work he had to do to pull this off.

Thanks to JB & Company for the E6 balls.

I spent about 6 hours in some ER last night. Apparently I have double pneumonia, and a bit of dehydration. Don't worry it's not contagious they tell, and my wife concurs. Going home tomorrow to get some rest, and mend up.

Again thanks to all involve. I had a good time. Also my apologies to those had to put up with that bad cough I had.

On a fun note, I did get rid of all the golf stuff in the box that was left over. Someone stole box and all out the back end of my vehicle while we were at the hospital . Hope they find a good use for the items. :D

Dang Prov, sorry to hear your ill and someone stole your box. Get well soon ya hear!

Hope they have some use for those tons of golf balls that you had back there hee hee...

I hope you feel better soon and so glad that besides all that, you were able to make it golfing with us!

I have a few minutes of internet time. Just want to thank everyone who were involved at our SoCal golf outing. Especially White Rhino for all the work he had to do to pull this off.

I spent about 6 hours in some ER last night. Apparently I have double pneumonia, and a bit of dehydration. Don't worry it's not contagious they tell, and my wife concurs. Going home tomorrow to get some rest, and mend up.

Again thanks to all involve. I had a good time. Also my apologies to those had to put up with that bad cough I had.

On a fun note, I did get rid of all the golf stuff in the box that was left over. Someone stole box and all out the back end of my vehicle while we were at the hospital . Hope they find a good use for the items. :D

OMG!!!! Get better soon my friend!!! I hope the box was all they got.. good for them!!!

Damn proV hope you feel better. I bet those schmucks that stole the stuff out of the back of the truck were like " What in the hell is this guy doing with 500,000 golf balls lol".......Feel better soon my friend!~Chris

Prov! Sorry you got the ER as your prize for showing up at the outing. It was great to meet you and I hope you are feeling better now. I'm glad all they got was your box.... they stole my entire tailgate a few months ago.

Looks like it was a great time had by all. Thanks for sharing the pics.

It definitely was a fun time, we'll have to do it again...SOON :D hee hee

This is my first post here .i blame it all on white rhino,i was at the get together and had a great time.hope prov gets well soon and is back on the links soon.

This is my first post here .i blame it all on white rhino,i was at the get together and had a great time.hope prov gets well soon and is back on the links soon.

We are glad to have you join us. Saturday was A LOT of fun :good: Glad you had a great time!!

Welcome to THP! Head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself!

White Rhino is quite a trouble maker, we blame a lot on him!

Anyone hear from Prov lately? Sure hope he's doin better.

I wonder if Prov is home now. I hope he has a speedy recovery and will be back to the course in no time :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thanks for asking. I am home, and doing much better. Went to my regular doctor yesterday. He down graded everything the ER said in California . I just have a an bronchial infection, which was probably caused by some clean up stuff I tackled last Thursday. I cleaned some duct work in one of the rental properties, and I guess the mask I was wearing did not filter out enough of the junk. Had a great night's sleep, and the cough is gone. Just need to take it easy for a few more days, and take my meds.
I wonder if Prov is home now. I hope he has a speedy recovery and will be back to the course in no time :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back