2010 Taylormade Tour Issue Kia Ma Putters

This contest is open until the next show is published on Friday morning.

JB, you really expect me to wait THAT long? Jeeeze.

I know I have to, but I cant help but to complain. You put something that sexy in a contest, it makes people want it that much more

The more I gawk at that center shafted monte carlo the more I like it.

The more I gawk at that center shafted monte carlo the more I like it.

Me too Kevin. That is my favorite one I think.

Will these be around come THP FL Golf Outting time?

Will these be around come THP FL Golf Outting time?

No, we will be doing all the contests before then I believe.

I'm not one for center shafted putters but the Monte Carlo could convert me really quick! That is a smooth looking flat stick!

I like the monte carlo too as I'm a mallet guy, but I don't dig the center shaft, therefore I'd go for the daytona.

I'll keep my mouth shut about winning until the show on friday? Should I set up a press conference?

I like the monte carlo too as I'm a mallet guy, but I don't dig the center shaft, therefore I'd go for the daytona.

I'll keep my mouth shut about winning until the show on friday? Should I set up a press conference?

We have the mallet in heel shafted as well. 1st page pics.

We have the mallet in heel shafted as well. 1st page pics.

True, But that one doesn't have the insert. If I win, I'd go insert since I already have a milled mallet.

True, But that one doesn't have the insert. If I win, I'd go insert since I already have a milled mallet.

Yeah, I am still torn. THe milled looks fantastic.

JB, sort of a dumb question, do these still have the black big bird grip? We have seen the red big bird on the Balero and a couple of the tour players have been using a more generic black grip (maybe blacked out Ping)?

These have the Black Rossa grip.

Only a couple of more days to get your entries in for this contest.

Only a couple of more days to get your entries in for this contest.

I got all 50 of my entries in already. :D

I've entered like 3 times to make sure everything was all good. haha

What email address do we send the entries to?

Oh yeah, what smallville said.

Good luck to everybody. The amount of entries for this one is flat out amazing.

Just entered. It's a longshot, but these are beauties and I had to try. Good job on the radio show to. My only suggestion, a little banter between questions for your guests. Sounded like just reading off a menu of questions, one after the other!

I have a question: What's the purpose of the insert and what is an insert?

Back