JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The review of the Club Caddy is up on the main site. Let me know your thoughts when you get a chance. It was a writer audition so to speak for someone and I would like your input.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=266

I don't have one of these devices ... but ... I'm not really sold on it. I just use an oversize driver tee to rest the grip of my club on when I need my hands free for the putter.

My comments are from the perspective of an able bodied golfer. Those golfers who have problems bending over would probably benefit.

But the above my comment is ... just my opinion.

• Admin
Brad I always did too, until I tried this device with Alan. I will never go back to a tee. Why have to take the time to put it in the ground and then balance a club on it, when you can just clip and your done. Plus, sometimes I dont know which wedge I will need so I take 2 and my putter. The club caddy handled that well too. It really is a great little device that comes in handy so often. I was a little shocked.

Okay, ya got me curious. If I ever see it in a store in Aust, I'll check it out.

Not a bad review but I had to go elsewhere to find the price. When I did find the price, I felt I could spend my money on other things. I don't usually play early mornings so I don't have to deal with dew too often, nor do I often play when it's raining or had been raining (soggy ground sucks). Plus I'm cheap!

• Admin
To me the price was $20. That is half of what I pay for a dozen balls, and this thing will last years. But I agree that if the thing was $10-$15 it would be a bigger seller.

club caddy

club caddy

Hello to all you golfers,

I am please to be a part of this forum now and have a chance to relate to comments about The Club Caddy. I've heard and read many comments on the Club Caddy in the last year The ones that get me are the opinions of players that have never even seen one much less tried it. I for one try to be openminded and experience something first hand before I make up my mind.
I hope you guys and gals will also.
For TheNewBrad, are you in Augusta GA and if so, I am to. Get in touch and I'll help you make up your mind about The Club Caddy first hand, no arm twisting. Then you will know what the buz is about and can make an informed decision. You can email me through my website at info @theclubcaddy.com.

For everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing your comments.
PLay well and most of all---HAVE FUN!!

• Admin
Went to the range yesterday afternoon since it had been raining all day here. Decided to work on my short game and they dont have the club holders on the practice greens. The club caddy held all three clubs I was using. I really think this has a spot on my bag.

I think it is a great idea, but for me it doesn't have enough of a WOW factor to justify $20.

But I think that because I carry my bag in EVERY round, so I just take my bag to my ball, no matter where it is. So if I need different clubs, I have them all right there with me in the bag, so this would be kind of a waste as it wouldn't get used much.

BBUUTT, for anyone that rides, has a push cart, or has problems bending over because of their back, or something, I think this is a must buy. Heck I'm going to buy my mom one, she pushes a cart, and always has me bend over to get the club for her, and it's always after I have my bag on my back, so that is a little challenging.

Last edited:
Back