jlukes

Reaction score
I am heavily pondering one of these as I am a hot sleeper and absolutely hate when it gets too hot at night (however, I like the weight of the covers). I am thinking it will also allow me to not turn the thermostat as low.

Anyone have one?

Official site: http://www.bedfan.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Bedfan-Versio...14CX9HJT&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL320_SR164,320_

bed-fan2-640x533.jpg

OMFG. I want one!!!!!

My buddy told me about it over the weekend and I finally looked it up last night. Game changer

I have a tower fan next to me running all night but I only get a little air because our mattress is high. This thing would be amazing. Already sent it to my wife and told her I need it. Haha

we might have too much stuff under the bed for this to work though haha. But I sleep with a fan on me 365 no matter how cold it is outside, so this is interesting.

I'm on board with this, my only question is how does it effect the other person in bed?

we might have too much stuff under the bed for this to work though haha. But I sleep with a fan on me 365 no matter how cold it is outside, so this is interesting.
I do too, I like the air and the rumble of the fan haha. I also cant sleep without the weight of blankets of some kind, just feels wrong. I want to try this thing

Yup, my fan is always on too. Wife bundles up because shes too cold, but I am always hot. I figure I could put this towards my side of the bed and it would solve a lot of our problems

Yup, my fan is always on too. Wife bundles up because shes too cold, but I am always hot. I figure I could put this towards my side of the bed and it would solve a lot of our problems

what is with women and running cold haha. We're the same way

You just ruined my day. I was going to surprise GG with one of those because she loves cold and wont buy the stupid bladeless one from Dyson.

Interesting, my wife is the hot one and I'm the one always under the sheets (not really cause of cold but love the feeling of sheets/blanket on top). I think I will also surprise her with this thingy a bopper.

Yes, but this is designed to bring fresh air under the covers. Big difference

Yeah I get that, based on a few reviews out there, I am not sure I buy it. It blows air, directly. That part I get. One could argue the end result is the same, because the "return" is how AC technically works. Air in but hot air has to escape. So what works better, direct in or cooling above. Not sure, but to me, silent is what matters most.

Ah see, my wife and I both use white noise machines at night, so any additional white noise is no issue at all. Hard for me to sleep when it is dead silent

Very cool, no pun intended. I'd love to have one of those.

I like this as I have a fan on during the night even in winter. I have sinus problems and it helps the stale air to move and not cause congestion . I may have to check this out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I remember a similar product called the bed jet (from shark tank) where it cools and warms your bedding. Seems like a better concept vs. a fan blowing air under the covers.

Great idea but the bed jet costs way too much.

I remember a similar product called the bed jet (from shark tank) where it cools and warms your bedding. Seems like a better concept vs. a fan blowing air under the covers.

Great idea but the bed jet costs way too much.

Yeah, the bed jet is $500!

hmm. definitely something i need to look into. i don't like being hot when i sleep either.

You just ruined my day. I was going to surprise GG with one of those because she loves cold and wont buy the stupid bladeless one from Dyson.

He is right, I am ALWAYS hot. I sleep under a sheet with a tower fan blowing directly on me and my feet sticking out of the covers. He is also right that I refuse to spend $400 for a Dyson fan that is just ridiculous. I just bought a new tower fan for $59 and that works for me.

I just use a small window unit for my bedroom. I keep the room 64-66 while the rest of the house is 71-73.

Back