Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
112 yards and the ball has to go straight up. How the heck does he get that done?

If I'm not mistaking, the outcome between Phil and Tiger will determine the #1 and #2 in world?

Watson gets back to -1 for the day with a birdie on 8. +5 for the Championship.

Those putts that Phil have missed are teh difference between coming back from 6 strokes and not. That is a big lead.

If I'm not mistaking, the outcome between Phil and Tiger will determine the #1 and #2 in world?

There's a few scenarios. If Phil wins, he is #1. It gets a little harder if Phil finishes second or third. I don't think he can pass him other than that.

Looks like he didn't hit driver, but you're right, the chances were slim he would out drive Phil anyway.

Tiger was very tentative on that birdie putt. Could he be intimidated by The Frenchman considering the reputation the French have as lovers of women?

Kevin

Phil and Tiger both. Not gonna make up any ground with that kind of putting today.

Tiger was very tentative on that birdie putt. Could he be intimidated by The Frenchman considering the reputation the French have as lovers of women?

Kevin

Really?

Kevin

I don't get it.

Spoiler
hehehe

Wow, Phil just caught another good one. Tiger looks like he just hit a duck hook.

Ouch, snapper from Tiger!

There's a few scenarios. If Phil wins, he is #1. It gets a little harder if Phil finishes second or third. I don't think he can pass him other than that.

I see. Should be interesting as they are neck to neck right now.

Tiger turned that one over a bit.

Phil with a ho hum 3w.

Kevin

TW in the woods and 2nd shot is short. DJ chunks a shot. Its getting interesting.

OMG Dustin is hurting.

Oh my goodness Dustin Johnson...

Come on DJ. Calm down.

DJ is melting down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back