The Patriot at Grand Harbor - Ninety Six, SC

Another nice course to play!!

I am loving your threads lpm. You play some gorgeous courses.

WOW! Show nuff awesome stuff you have on your posts for our viewing pleasure dude :thumb: I'd bet the local AAA travel bureau would like to have you on staff :D

I am NEVER in Greenwood, But now I would have a reason to be! That course looks incredible

Great pictures!! Thanks!

I am loving the "ruins" throughout the course. It seems like they add a fair bit of character without being intrusive for play (with the exception of an overcooked approach shot... and they still might be more forgiving than the woods that usually sound the back of my greens). You have got me on this itch to go south an play a bunch of these courses... and to take pictures of all the nice courses I get a chance to play (there aren't many).

You would like the Love Course at Barefoot Landings in Myrtle Beach. It has the same type of ruins there too.

LPM, I am on the SC Golf Course Ratings Panel (we rank the top 50 courses in South Carolina) and I always have the Patriot in my top 50. Very nice design. DLIII is underated when it comes to his course design. I've enjoyed every one of his courses I've played. LPM, since you play all these great courses, have you been on Sage yet? That place is unforgettable.

Back