First time out in '09

I play in one MO. It is a lot of fun. There are 16-24 of us and we all have a blast.

Leagues are blast. Our league has 50+ 2-man teams. It can be crazy some nights.

Mike that course looks to be in incredible shape for this time of year. My course is all brown.

Not expecting to see you here on a Friday night MO.

That's about how many STATES we are from that course NVM! LOL

That's a very pretty course, NVM.

Still raining here, so weird, it was high 80's last week, still in high 60's but wet. Should be gone by Monday though.

Glad you were able to get out to the course MO. I hope to be cursing to myself on the course very soon.

ya NVM, you are probably Canadas Luckiest Canadian.

played at a links style today. they grouped us with a Winterpegger too. he thought he was the luckiest Canadian! he wasn't too sure about playing the club blues, but he was pretty good. he was using Ping i3's, and i let him try my i5's for a few shots, he really enjoyed that.that's him heading to the box. hey, do you know a John in Winnipeg? lol

riv1.jpg

Another gorgeous photo there. I want to go out and play a round so badly now!

Flights to FL next week are not so bad.

Flights to FL next week are not so bad.

yeah, its all luck of the draw

I got Orlando from Boston for 130, but Boston to Tampa ran me 300

it's not a bad course, considering its owned by the city(what i've heard called a "muni" )

yeah, we have a few munis here that have great layouts but SUCK! they just don't know what water is

But well worth it! With the American dollar and Canadian dollar right now round trip Washington to Vancouver $500 with all the tax included. Plus he'll get to golf with us....what a deal.....lol

Right now the flight in 3 weeks to Tampa, nonstop would be $133 round trip.

yeah, we have a few munis here that have great layouts but SUCK! they just don't know what water is

They passed a rec tax here and are redoing our Muni. Ours has plenty of water hazards just hardly any bunkers.

Right now the flight in 3 weeks to Tampa, nonstop would be $133 round trip.

wtf... why did I get hosed JB? I am usually pretty good with flights

Back