The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

yes! Very cool to see the deets on this one. Going to be one hell of an event. The gauntlet is a blast, and this one will be freaking incredible.

Mark my words, this will be up there as the must attend event of the year. I hope I'm lucky enough to be a part of it.

Yes oh Yes.....I think those dates work. Let's get it on!!

Dates look good to me too so far. Nice!

JM

Confirmed with the wife that the dates are good. She promises not to have the baby until June! Let's do this!

No Malort? Well looks like the Gauntlet is out for me then. :alien:
I can guarantee you a Malort free experience in 2016. :D

Truly unique what this forum does for the members.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Looks like it's gonna be a heck of a time.

Hmmm....

Sounds like one great event!

This one was certainly on my list of events to attend. It's been too long since I've hung out with the Zoo crew....

Man - this event is really high up on my wish list. The lucky THPers are in for a treat it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one was certainly on my list of events to attend. It's been too long since I've hung out with the Zoo crew....

CallawayHR is on line 2.

And my schedule is open for those dates! Will be trying to get in for sure! Incredible price for this event and those courses.

I am so excited about this one. That is like a week or 2 before my birthday and would be a great birthday golf gift to myself.

So much awesome, can't wait to try to get into this, want to play desert golf with cool peeps so badly.

Before the Grandaddy you would have a hard time convincing me that the 2015 Gauntlet wasn't the perfect event. This event holds a place in me that I will never lose. I hope I can make it work for this year because there's no doubt in my mind it's going to be a great one

I can guarantee you a Malort free experience in 2016. :D

AJs reaction after he tried it was just classic... oh memories. That said, I think we can find many other delicious drinks in AZ.

Another awesome event!

Oh boy...this is one to shoot for.

This sounds amazing. We-ko-pa looks incredible.

The Gauntlet is just so much fun. It is definitely a highlight of the calendar, and I think it is really cool that it is in its third region of the country in its third year.

Sweet! Details and 18 spots of awesomeness up for grabs? #ZooCrew? WeKoPa? I'm in for the long haul with this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in this. Badly.

Back