2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

I can't wait for Wednesday!

Entering will be as easy as sending an email, but there will be some chances at bonus entries should people choose to do so.
Those will come with social media.
This is going to be one heck of an event.

Can't wait to sign up for this one!
It'll be a special event, and I'd love to be a part of it!

Going to put out a little poll on Twitter and ask "Who Ya Got" #Team441 or #TeamHashtag and I hope all hopefuls and others join in.

#Team441 gets my vote, no bias at all

Yea I mean if you like winning and all that's the way to go

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See? This guy ^ ? He gets it. #Team441 (also...#Team$$!)

Happy signup week everyone! I'm not able to fit this sure to be amazing event into my plans, but can't wait to follow along.

Going to put out a little poll on Twitter and ask "Who Ya Got" #Team441 or #TeamHashtag and I hope all hopefuls and others join in.

Voted for #Team441 for the win, I want to help open a can of whoop arse on #TeamHashtag!

I'm still with #TeamHashtag!

This will be great, can't wait for Wednesday!

#Team441 getting my vote. Now here is to hoping I make up part of that squad.

#Team441 has my vote! 441 and I were talking about this last week! I can't wait for signups! Hopefully my ticket gets punched.

Im pretty excited to get to see the entries come in.
Here is a crazy thought.
Not only will you find out if you made it in this week, you will also find out what team you are on!

Here is a crazy thought.
Not only will you find out if you made it in this week, you will also find out what team you are on!
Oh snap.

Here is a crazy thought.

Not wasting any time! I like it!

My vote is in and I'm still going #TeamHashtag!

Still kills me that life is getting in the way of trying for this one, but really looking forward to following along. Good luck to everyone this week.

Here is a crazy thought.

The sooner I can start prepping for #TeamHashtag the better.

The chance to play such awesome courses with such awesome people is very exciting!

Just had a freak out moment and thought I had missed the signup. Reminder set on my phone.

I'm all for being under 441s leadership. Just want that chance!

So teams will be set by end of the week? Solid.

This will be an exciting week for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially supporting #Team441 in this one. Mike is undefeated as captain at this venue and # is un-feated as captain at any venue I believe. Experience and course knowledge solidify a close victory for #Team441.

And hopefully I get a chance to help #Team441 make it happen!

Back