Taking landscape style video on your cell phone?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Here's a question for all of you who post videos you take with your phones: If you turn the camera sideways, will the video be in landscape mode? I'm thinking if it does, your video could fill the whole video instead of a vertical strip in the middle.

(I really don't know, I don't take videos with my phone)

Here's a question for all of you who post videos you take with your phones: If you turn the camera sideways, will the video be in landscape mode? I'm thinking if it does, your video could fill the whole video instead of a vertical strip in the middle.

(I really don't know, I don't take videos with my phone)

Smalls, with most phones, when shoring video it is recommended to hold the phone in landscape to do so. Most people are just not aware of that. The vertical strip videos drive me crazy.

What war said. Works like a charm.

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks. I think I'll turn this into a thread for the people who don't know!

Yeah, I hate those long thin cell phone videos

Just thought this deserved a big

forum

People who take video in portrait orientation drive me crazy. Those are the same people who, when are giving you a web address, still say "www." or they drive a car with built in bluetooth and use their phone handheld.

My wife is one of these people.

There's been enough videos posted today that his deserves a bump.

Thinking there might be a lot of videos posted in the next few days, so I thought this could use a bump!

If I see a video on portrait, I know a fight is about to go down.

Bump!!

Thought this could use a bump this weekend!

Back